Skip to content

AOL.com


This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.


12719 results found

  1. create a block all & then delete all

    i rather scroll through spam to see if something i need went into spam and remove it manually, then with one click, block all spam, then delete all spam, just way too much spam to click each one.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. After 30 years can’t use my AOL Mail.

    Not all seniors on fixed incomes can afford new phones to be able to access our email. My email is no longer accessible on my phone with vital medical and other information because my phone can’t load your new app. As a 30 year AOL user this very frustrating and disappointing! You could have left the old app working for us and updated for new and richer users.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. English is my native language. I have many news reports on "Today on Aol" in foreign languages on my

    I keep getting news stories in languages I do not speak (German, Spanish, etc.) on my newsfeed. I speak only English. Why is this happening now? I did not get these foreign language reports for many years until just recently.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop those

    Stop those stupid emails in my inbox that I cannot delete. They are clogging up my email and I hate them. I will not respond to any of them so you are wasting my time.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "www.compuserve.com refuses to connect" when I open my AOL emails. Fix error message for compuserve.com to access my compuserve emails.

    I need for you to do a FEEDBACK on an error message on AOL email page due to a glitch or bug in your system. The AOL agent tried to fix it through MIcrosoft Edge & Google Chrome, but failed to fix the error message The error is coming from a "BUG" in your system that needs to be fixed from your system to fix my problem. Please fix the issue ASAP. Thank You

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Return the AOL format to it's original system. You did it yesterday, but today you screwed lup.

    Return the AOL format to it's original system. You did it yesterday, but today you screwed up. As I've said before this 'NEW' system is difficult to navigate, hard to read, erases messages witth no prompting, doesn't automatically save and is disruptive to continuity. RETURN MY E-MAIL TO THE 'OLD' FORMAT. PLEASE!!!!

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. AOL news is not showing up

    News and article is not showing up under news page

    1046th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Poor excuse for email services

    When I "move" an email to a folder, a copy stays in New Mail. If I delete the copy in New Mail it deletes it from the folder too! Please FIX THIS.
    This is happening in app..

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    4 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My name is Christina Kaye Thornton and I requesting the pictures function to be added back to my AOL account. My email account is Tngalncali

    I do research and recently when account was restored I lost the function of my pictures in the account. It is years of research which is very important to a project which I assist the bureau with and I am graciously requesting this function to be restored to my AOL account as a customer since 2004. Can you please take them time to thank David for customer service excellence and the attempt to resolve several issues with my account? The restoration of the function is of vital importance to me in the State of Tennessee. I appreciate all your help…

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. when I play masque 8-ball in private, i have 2 players spying on my game. how can enter my game without knowing my privacy code?

    when I play masque 8-ball in private, i have 2 players spying on my game. how can enter my game without knowing my privacy code?

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. AOL mail missing email from Aug 3-16

    MY AOL mail is missing emails from Aug 3-16 from my inbox. I can find emails from Aug 7 when use the search function but the emails are missing when I go to the inbox.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. AOL mail missing emails from Aug 3-16

    My AOL mail is missing email from Aug 3-16. I can find specific emails during that timeframe (i.e. Aug 7) by using the search but when I go to my inbox, the emails are missing from the date range.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Who decided to put True Crimes and Lighter Side topics in place of news items like the stock market ticker. The landing page is full of junk

    Has AOL become just another social media site with True Crime, Lighter Side, Shopping, etc. yet no stock market ticker. And the stacking of categories on the landing page is a joke. Seems like it isn't taking itself seriously or its users.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need to go back to other Email I enjoyed very much. How can this be fixed?

    I need to go back to other Email I enjoyed very much> How can this be fixed?

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring back the old mailbox!

    I do not like that my Inbox is both read mail and new mail mixed together. I want the former "old mail" box back. This is totally going to mess up my email routine and make things confusing. Since we use Aol for our business emails, this is really not ideal.

    1846th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Return the “old mail” box

    Yesterday you removed the “old mail “ box and merged old mail with the inbox by date. VERY CONFUSING. Please return to w”old mail “ box. This was a very poor upgrade if that is how it was intended.

    1378th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. unable to change the display name when I leave a comment on the articles from AOL

    unable to change the display name when I leave a comment on the articles from AOL

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. go back to the way you started, show the Market ups and downs on the face page. Show all sport scores on the face page!!!! I

    please display stock market results up front and sports scores up front on opening page. why making it so difficult to have to search thru all of the articles. Go back to the previous aol display page

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories