AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
5072nd ranked
-
Unwanted Tracking
Remove Tracking from News Videos, my DuckDuckGo blocks tracking when trying to watch videos there
2857th ranked -
Content not available due to your privacy settings
When using the DuckDuckGo standalone browser and accessing a random article on the AOL news page, the content inside, specifically videos, are automatically blocked and deemed as unavailable due to the privacy settings of the browser. Even after changing said privacy settings, the issue persists. Photos seem to load properly, and on other browsers (eg. Firefox), the issue doesn't arise.
1846th ranked -
Fix Just Words!
Why dont you have someone working weekends?
5072nd ranked -
please change my writing emails default and save to melissa.pace@verizon.net
please change my writing emails default and save to melissa.pace@verizon.net
5072nd ranked -
please remove alias email res17y8an@verizon.net created by a hacker
please remove alias email res17y8an@verizon.net created by a hacker
5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
There is a setting in AOL mail for light, medium and dark. But where is the setting for AOL Today?
I had to turn the setting to light mode. Dark mode is now black text on a dark grey background, which makes it totally unreadable. But whenever I click on anything on AOL Today, it's still comes up black text on a dark gray background, and I cannot find any way to change it. WTH?
5072nd ranked -
Stop rejecting comments that are direct quotes
I quoted a Supreme Court Justice yet you thought it was inappropriate, You printed what she said but I can't? You should be put out of business
5072nd ranked -
Where is the Business Sections stock listing?
Stock listings on AOL webpage is missing.
5072nd ranked -
Put back the box under business that had the stocks, DJI, and other please.
Put back the box under business on the home page that had the DJI, S&P, and Nasdaq.
5072nd ranked -
Have been having problems with the news page when I open my account - page is blank. Please have this fixed since I do enjoy reading them.
Have the page so I can read the news each time that I log into they aol page. I find this page to be quite informative and want it returned. Thank you.
5072nd ranked -
Facebook is not working
Facebook is not working. It appears I have been logged out of facebook . When I hit the facebook icon it takes me to a page that has my name and picture but then bars to continue or use another profile, enter a new account or forever meta
5072nd ranked -
Whenever i try to forward an email to a list from my contacts. The body of the email goes blank. I'm running Windows 11, and i have tried
Whenever i try to forward an email to a list from my contacts. The body of the email goes blank. I'm running Windows 11, and i have tried it on edge, opera, and firefox
5072nd ranked -
email problem.
Suddenly I cannot send emails from my a72assaf@aol.com
How can it be solved?
assaf benyamini.5072nd ranked -
AOL and Yahoo has gotten so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the **** has AOL and YAHOO search come to??????????????
5072nd ranked -
please bring back stationery option to composing email
it was the best part of aol emails.. the stationery options. you took away a big benefit for me
1846th ranked -
AD free mail
I purchased ad free mail and still ads are popping up on my mailbox. Kindly fix this
2857th ranked -
Please block "****" in my "spam" folder!
I've been with AOL since the "beginning of time"! Recently, I've been receiving numerous "****" type messages in my "spam" mail with disgusting titles! I realize it's a challenge, but, PLEASE help identify and block these sites!!!!! Thank you!
1846th ranked -
"Like" vs. "Dislike"
I have noticed that since AOL has recently made it possible for viewers to see who posts "dislikes," some people are hitting the "dislike" button twice. Can this capability be removed?
Second, I would like to suggest that a warning system should go off for those who "like" their own posts. Thank you.
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?