AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
Do not send me Instagram tease videos! I have no intention in joining & resent wasting time trying to watch videos requiring Instagram!
Do not send me instagram & X videos I cannot view!
5072nd ranked -
Do not send me Instagram tease videos! I have no intention in joining & resent wasting time trying to watch videos requiring Instagram!
Do not send me instagram & X videos I cannot view!
5072nd ranked -
1846th ranked
-
Comment Approval...
First you send an email stating that "Your comment on AOL was published." Then, you pull it off & there's a "Hold on, your comment is waiting for approval" messaged above the original shaded comment. Well, which is it AOL? Your customers are so over the AI system you currently have in place. And frankly, we question whether anyone actually reads these Feedback posts. Not to mention the thousands of them sitting on this feed.
5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
5072nd ranked
-
Contacting AOL when an issue escalates past 24/7 help
Please have a number that people can use to contact your top people when a password issue has been escalated. It does no good to have to continue to call 24/7 help and wait for an hour or more each time to then not be able to talk to anyone who can actually help with the situation. Even your 24/7 people can't call these people and are not able to access anyone who can really help in an escalated situation. This is NUTS! I am a customer since dial up days; and I am a paying customer who cannot access…
5072nd ranked -
FIX AOL GAMES
AOL GAMES LUCKY STRIKE 8 BALL DOES NOT LOAD CORRECTLY IF AT ALL Please fix ASAP
2857th ranked -
When i try to comment on any articles i can't do it cause that ''Sign up to post '' even if i am signed in on the account
When i try to comment on any articles i can't do it cause that ''Sign up to post '' even if i am signed in on the account
5072nd ranked -
I use to love the pet section videos but lately most articles don't have the video to watch. That's the only reason I look at this section
Make sure when the article in pets talks about a video to see, you post it for us to see. Lately they are omitted
5072nd ranked -
AOL News is A Disservice to Us
You folks at AOL are quite obviously scared pieces of **** in the face of the Trump administration. I have noticed the very noticeable shift in the articles and content you routinely post in the AOL news feed. It is a disservice to honesty, truthful reporting and the citizens of this once, and trying to maintain it, democratic system of government in the USA. You are traitors who don't have the ******* balls to do what is right and support the freedom of the press and free speech. ******** ******** you will go down in the record as the corporate…
5072nd ranked -
So much Spam!
I am grateful for the spam folder which collects almost all of the spam sent to me. However I have anywhere from 120-150 spam emails every day. Each time I log in, the first thing I do is empty my spam folder. I used to look at the addresses and subjects because there were few occasions a legitimate email would get flagged as spam, and I could mark it as "not spam." This was over a year ago when I would only receive a dozen or so of spam. But over the past year I get well over a hundred…
5072nd ranked -
640585
change my subscription to free
5072nd ranked -
Can they go back to classic aol image search?
images are coming in blurry or I can't always acsess the website like I could with classic aol and I lose my work.
5072nd ranked -
You can stop eliminating my account!!!!!!!!!!!! When all I did was try to open it to read a newsletter I PAY FOR~!
Whatever changes you made, go back to old model since I cannot open my email for an account I've had for over thirty years!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently you no longer appreciate loyalty like every other tech company in the US. What the ****!!!!!! I pay for some of the newsletters I get on this account. It took SIX different codes because there's only one way in. Get my old account: mbzimmer@aol.com re-booted NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5072nd ranked -
TO AOL MANAGERS: I PAY AOL $39.99 EVERY MONTH. MY EMAILS ARE MISSING: fhuf1988@aol.com. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL IN VAIN FOR ONE HOUR!!!
TO AOL MANAGERS: I PAY AOL $39.99 EVERY MONTH. MY EMAILS ARE MISSING: fhuf1988@aol.com. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL IN VAIN FOR ONE HOUR!!
2857th ranked -
Have someone answer your listed telephone numbers
AOL has several numbers listed for assistance. "Your call cannot be completed at this time. Please hang up and try your call again." Several hours of attempting to call for assistance and all we get is the above recording. Can't contact via email because the email isn't working. Hope do we get help/assistance?
5072nd ranked -
Guarantee that we never lose email service because of it always being down, FIX IT!
Guarantee that we never lose email service because of it always being down, FIX IT!
5072nd ranked -
Make it easy to get my AOL to work on my computer again
All of a sudden my email doesn't work on my computer. Tried everything I knew
840th ranked -
None of the AOL support phone numbers is working
AOL e-mail from aol.com is not working. And none of the usual phone support phone numbers is working (including the one I have been using for over 30 years (800-827-6364). Anybody know what's going on?
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?