Skip to content

AOL.com


This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.


12719 results found

  1. An email to myself goes directly to my SPAM folder for several months now. Even after indicating NOT SPAM, the email will still go to SPAM

    An email to myself goes directly to my SPAM folder for several months now. Even after indicating NOT SPAM, the email will still go to the SPAM folder. Emails sent from the AOL Calendar as reminders also goes to SPAM.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I want to attach a document that is 23.9MB. When try to attach it to AOL it states the MAX I can send is 25.0MB Why can't I attach my DOC?

    If AOL states the MAX you can attach to your email is 25.0 MB why is it NOT ALLOWING me to ATTACH a 23.9 MB document? I tried to work it out with your HELP DESK technical support but NO JOY. It appears to be a system problem? Since I'm not exceeding your limit, question why the restriction on my undersized attachment. I understand I can break it into sections but that makes the document difficult to read, especially if there is data drop in the transmission.

    It appears I'm not allowed to use the full 25.0 MB loading I've…

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. YAHOO Banner

    GET RID THE YAHOO BANNER on aol web search

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Put a button to remove AOL Top Contacts

    Need a button to remove or delete some of the top contacts on the AOL Mail. Been an AOL member for 35 years and badly needed to have that delete or remove button on the Top Searches on the AOL Mail.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When are you going to fix the Backgammon? This "please wait" is pure ********! STOP IIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Stoip this "PLEASE WAIT " BULLSHT. pUT OUT YOUR JOINT GET AWAY FROM THE WATER COOLER AND FIX THE ********** BACKGAMMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ewr

    Numbers are not sync. Most numbers show within a circle. The only number that is NOT in circle is the number 7.
    There must be setting that will fix this...as it has only started not working correctly in the last 2-3 weeks.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I check out of my cs mail you refer me to a commercial and a place that doesn't exist.

    When I close my cs.com email, I get a message:
    "You are now signed out and will be automatically redirected to CompuServe.com or cs.com. Please take a moment to read this important message." Which is a commercial for some dumb product.
    CompuServe.com and cs.com no longer exist. I used to be re-directed to aol news. Please do that again.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am so tired of reading your very biased political reporting. I don't even need to say which bias because it is so dishonest.

    For example you complained that Trump said he would lower inflation but has not done so However when Trump was campaigning , Biden had a 13.2 % inflation rate in his first 19 months and eventually had a 21% increase in prices . To date Trump has only had a total of 5.1% over his first 19 months. A little more honesty would improve the gloomy outlook you like to portray about this administration. AND THE PROBLEMS IN IRAN ARE THE FAULT OF PRIOR ADMINISTRATIONS

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Setup a third choice in the spam folder to permanently delete everything instead of going into the Recently Deleted file

    Setup a third choice in the spam folder to permanently delete everything instead of going into the Recently Deleted file

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want my old user name, but you have locked it up!!

    I want my old user name, but you have locked it up!! Please release old user names to their original owners. Boomers like me want to return to their AOL roots. I deactivated my account but you said I could keep my user name forever. NOT, when I try to login I am told that it has been deactivated. When I attempt to create a new account I am told that it is already in use. I am in a loop. I tried talking to a live person, who tried getting into my old account, but none of the phone…

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why do I keep having to join the community to reply to anyone? The only questioned asked is about my fingerprints. No thanks.

    Why do I keep having to join the community to reply to anyone? The only questioned asked is about my fingerprints. No thanks.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Contacts

    I have lost most of the contact information with phone numbers and extensive notes. I have been a long term AOL user and rely on the contact information for my business activities. I am sure you have backup on all my contacts. Please help rectify this situation and contact me. AOL IT department PLEASE contact me.

    1378th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. totally not happy with AOL.. Go back to showing sports score up front in sports and the stock market #s up front new format is horrible

    please go back to the previous format for AOL news I do not like that I have tom search for sports scores and search for the previous and current stock market numbers!!! may consider dropping AOL.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow spam folder in mail to be searchable

    No feature currently that allows you to solely search the spam folder for a specific sender or keyword versus checking the entire spam folder manually

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Aol mail page is deprecated, missing html elements

    On new computer, Aol pages appear deprecated and missing elements.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Autofill delete for AI generated addresses.

    I have foreign email addresses attached to the first three letters of my AOL email address. Talked with AOL help and additionally some engineers. No way to delete these addresses from my computer. They are not in my contact list. When I delete them and then try to send a new email, the addresses repopulate. Nerve-wracking. Need an autofill delete feature for AOL mail.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CHANGES IN THE SUBJECT LINE

    When writing emails, AOL usually provides a drop down in the subject line based on the subjects I have elected to use in the past and that stopped working yesterday.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. s

    When we tried to log in to ADG, there is an error saying "Error retrieving account info. Please Try Again". AOL agents did a screenshare and exhausted all the available options but still the same error. Please take action on this immediately.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Return your simple but comprehensive stock/currency chart please!!!!

    Return your simple but comprehensive stock/currency chart please!!!!

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories