Skip to content

AOL.com


This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.


12719 results found

  1. Request to add Arial Font

    I used to have Arial as a font choice when writing emails. It does not have it as an option.

    Please add Arial font to the list of available fonts.
    I prefer to use it for my work emails- more professional than what is available.

    Thank You~

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Printer issue

    I can't print anything from aol mail but I can print from file documents. I get the error "printer paused" everytime

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give a U K number for help and support

    We cannot see any comments for some reason. No help available

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Return my email back to 'Basic' instead of this abomination please

    Return my email back to 'Basic' please. This new layout is an abomination.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WHY am I seeing news from other countries? I only want USA news in my feed

    I don't care about the news in other countries - for the most part, unless it affects MY country... How do I delete these "feeds" of news from other countries...

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Eliminate two step verification

    This two step verification is just a ridiculous thing. Number one, my phone is prepaid so every time I get a text, it costs me money. Number two, I understand this sort of security when it comes to my school account, but let's face it, AOL, if you can allow all the spam email I seem to receive on a daily basis, user two step verification is the least of your problems.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop with the extra steps to log in

    After I logged in, I got a message to complete my login. I already completed my login by inputting in login id and my password. Quit adding extra steps for people to log in.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop asking me to complete my signin

    When signing in, I now get a message after I've signed in to complete my signin. I already completed my signin by inputting my login id and password. Quit adding steps for people to sign in.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. passkey is not working

    getting errormsg when using passkey to log in " there was a problem signing on with passkey"

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You need to quit showing ads that are fraudulent. Epicooler, CoolCove are just two of the rip-off ads that you currently are showing.

    Both of these ads for AC units do not work. Once received the enclosed manual states it is a heater. When I contacted the seller they sent a replacement that was the same as the first one. Now they cannot be contacted. But a new company is saying there new technology unit is a AC unit. How about some help from AOL, as in check out who you publish. After these companys are found out they just change there name and AOL publishes the new ad. THANL YOU AOL.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow people to comment again on stories

    Cannot read oir make comments to new round stories. reactivate it

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am unable to stay login in on Microsoft Edge

    Evertime I close Microsoft Edge the email automatically sign out

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. NO HELP AT ALL FROM AOL

    TRING TO CONNECT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE THE TEL NO DOES NOT CONNECT

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. stop repeated popup to enter password

    About every 3 minutes there is this annoying aol-popup which asks me to enter the password of my email account.
    Please stop that. I use a third-party email-provider which handles all aol-mails and is running perfectly!

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Font mail issue

    When I download attachments and copy, the format gets distorted when I paste. The issue started recently so it was working just fine previously. Tried multiple troubleshooting steps with the aol agent: various browsers, devices, incognito, the basic page but still the format was distorted. On other email, like gmail, it's working and also on other aol accounts but not mine specifically. Got advised to submit a feedback for this issue.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I cannot access new email address that are entered directly into my Apple contact list

    I want to enter email contacts into my Apple contact list and have it be accessible when I am sending an aol email.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories