AOL Search

Help us improve AOL Search

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At AOL, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  1. Please remove the "Trump's Presidency" link on my log-in page.

Why can't there be an "unsubscribe " option on the link for "Trump's Presidency"?

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I need your service but do not have an email of my own. How can I apply for service?

An explanation of how a person can apply for your service who does not own a computer

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop bashing the President

I use to watch CNN all the time but I never watch you any more because all you do is bash Trump. Don Lemon ,Chris Guomo, and all other reporters broadcast good stuff positive about the President I would watch again. Thank you

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Would be nice :)

Would be nice to have search results actually relate to my search and not ads that link to nothing.

4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Every time a new site asks for my email I get email already taken. What gives?

Let your consumers know why some sites that ask for your email address reply with statement that your email is already taken

4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stella ISABEL MCDANIEL

Call my husband Pacheco LYNNWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT or Lancaster Police DEPARTMENT

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop charging for bags...Target is doing it..help us out here

stop charging for bags..never use to..remember..I believe your company can afford it...shame on you for not having done this already.

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I won and have all my original papers and did everything I supposed too and still haven't received a dime plz help me resolve this my email

I still haven't received my winnings have all my paperwork and this from mid of 2019 my email is ********** I've moved since winning plz help me resolve this

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. But not having Joy there. She is always interrupting guest and the other ladies. The first day when she film from her house, oh my was

Get Joy out, she is always interrupting guest and the other ladies. The first time when she was at her house typing, oh my was so annoying talking all over, I watch the view everyday, almost turn it off. Now is so refreshing to hear the four ladies... Meghan she has very interesting thing to say, and Joy always talking over. Like how this ladies take time and talk without interruptions ..

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Jack

Did a order of these pills in my name

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Disable SR.

i am a disable SR. i try other wells fargo in my area ,long lines it would be nice to make a appiontment for needed bank problem for disabe SR> who can not stand in line

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. why can't doctors use a CPAC as a ventilator to save patients from the Coronavirus.

why can't doctors use a CPAC as a ventilator to save patients from the Coronavirus. I hear people say that they have no problem breathing out but they can't breathe in well I am a user of the CPAC and that's what it does it helps me breathe in it would be as simple as adding a feed line from a oxygen tank to the CPAC to help people breathe and there are hundreds of thousands of those. Being used in people's homes today

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My credit card was used to order 19.99 product. It was delivered this week according to my credit card.

This is fraud and I need help identifying the person. My credit last 4 digit is 3776. Help

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Removing duplicate questionnaires!

How do I remove or cancel a duplicate questionnaire?

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Governor R DeSantos

We R down to 20 rolls of tp . Since thf day we have NOT seen a roll of tp 2 buy . How about a ration system ???? If last name starts with ABCD U can buy tp on Monday . This might allow some of us 2 restock .

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. newscasters must speak slowly and distinctly. When you put lottery numbers, telephone numbers on the screen, leave them on long enough for p

newscasters must speak slowly and distinctly. When you put lottery numbers, telephone numbers on the screen, leave them on long enough for
    people to copy them. your teacher who is going to read all those terms of service?????

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. speak slowly with the news and when you place tel numbers leave them on long enough for people to copy them. Com on! your teacher

newscasters must speak slowly and distinctly. When you put lottery numbers, telephone numbers on the screen, leave them on long enough for
    people to copy them. your teacher

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You are already perfect. I have been a subscriber for decades & will continue as long as I can.

On reading some of the bill on financial bailouts that was recently passed unanimously, I came across a few that merit some of your brilliant investigators e.g. Senate Leader Mitch McConnell got a $50 or $85 million grant to L'Oreal who has a cosmetics plant in Kentucky. There they make sunscreen. Many of the others in the bill are in the same vein. In addition, could the investigators also look into the lack of funding for employees' pension and health care. Thank you. Be safe & well. Even Phoenix has seen quite a few people fall victim.

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Aol

When have Puna to Howrah train...
    ???

6th ranked
    Sign in