Skip to content

AOL Mail Nodin




This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

  1. The "Basic Mail" option is not "classic mail" and still eliminates the functionality needed by super-users. Get a grip!

    The "Basic Mail" option is not "classic mail" and still eliminates the functionality needed by super-users. Get a grip!

    26th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I cannot change back to the old mail format. I hate the new mail

    Go back to the old style. Even though I tried to change back, I still have the new style and I dislike it immensely!

    27th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. TEMU Ads

    RE: Ads......Please do not advertise the Chinese company "TEMU".

    178th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Old Email

    My Old Email does not look like my Old Email ... what is going on????

    30th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Old Platform Preferred . It should be an option to go back to.

    I prefer what the previous platform. Unable to search e-mail and have to view previous e-mails on too many hidden pages.

    29th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to go back to my classic email setting, this version isn't working for me. You have not got any formatting in the 'Compose' email tab

    I want to go back to the Classic Format of my inbox. You do not have any formatting choices or anything on this new inbox. I don't like it and I want to use the classic version. Why can't I find anything in settings to set up how to compose an email. Not happy at all.

    30th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. QUIT MESSING AROUND WITH THE EMAIL FORMAT!!!! RETURN IT TO THE ORIGINAL AND JUST STOP WITH TRYING TO CHANGE IT!!!!!

    HAVE YOUR "AMAZINGLY TALENTED" IT STAFF TO LEAVE THE FORMAT OF THE EMAIL ALONE.....................JUST STOP TRYING TO CHANGE IT AND RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS FORMAT. MOVE ON TO SOMETHING USEFUL LIKE SOLVING WORLD HUNGER. AND YES, I AM MASSIVELY UNHAPPY THAT AOL CONTINUE TO TRY TO CHANGE THE FORMAT, THINKING IN SOME DELUSIONAL WORLD THAT IT IS BEING IMPROVED. IT IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    32nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Don't like the new version at all.

    Do not like the new version. Please give me our old version back.

    32nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For everyone that hates the new format AOL forced on us, Proton mail looks almost identical to the old AOL format.

    For everyone that hates the new format, Proton mail looks almost identical to the old AOL format without all the ******** "enhancements" no one wanted from AOL.

    37th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back the old version, please !!!!!!!!!1

    I miss my AOL calendar. I miss seeing which folder my email is on.

    34th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. help

    went back to 'old' mail but it's still new, can't change the tiny tiny font

    35th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    5 comments  ·  Font  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. worse email viewing ever...put mine back...read your feed backs & comments...

    this is horrible...don't you read feed backs & comments ? Please give me the real , basic email viewing back...HUGE MISTAKE for AOL

    35th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. changing mail back to "unread" doesn't make them darker again as initial "unread" emails are

    Emails that I changed after reading, back to "unread,"
    When I go to see if they were made "unread" they are not darker as when unread. I can't make the read emails stay unread when I change them to "unread".

    38th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. UserFolder, adding the option to delete emails after x days/weeks/months.

    I filter my emails by keywords, e.g. "newsletter" and move them to the newsletter folder.

    I don't have the option to automatically delete emails in this folder after e.g. 30 days

    translated from German
    no x.com account available!

    178th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. N O T H I N G B U T T A K E A W A Y S in new version

    Where's my signature? Where's my Theme? Why do i have to go to another page to see my emails when there's plenty room at the bottom of my mail. page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5 page 56
    ALL USED TO BE ON 1 ~~~ O N E ~~~ PAGE!!!

    WHY DO YOU WANT TO REPULSE YOUR CUSTOMERS???? DUMB STUPID PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT UP THIS CHANGE!!!

    39th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Keep customers happy

    Fire the management behind this 'New AOL Mail' change and give us back the classic version.

    40th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why can't I change the size of the font?????? HATE this format!!!!

    Best idea is to go back to my old format. HATE this new format.This is going backwards NOT an improvement!!!!!! If you don't go back, I will be leaving for another email!!!! maybe you don't care - you obviously don't care since after all the complaints you still don't go back to the old format!!! good bye

    40th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Font  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. What Have You Done? I repeatedly said "NO" to the new version, and now I have some other form of new version??

    You FORCED a new version of AOL on me, that while it isn't the "upgrade to the new version" is absolutely a different version! There's NO "old mail folder," the page is colorful, TOO COLORFUL, the entire design has been changed, there's NO WAY to switch it back. If AOL is going to force these colors, loss of folders and more that it is right now, with NO WAY to change it back to the original, which was tried and true for decades upon decades, not give me options back, I'm one of countless I'm sure, lost AOL users. UNACCEPTABLE…

    42nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give us back the AOL toolbar for editing fonts, color, etc.

    Give us back the AOL toolbar for editing fonts, color, etc.

    52nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    7 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I can't find my Old mail, or Recently deleted mail. Why did you do this? This is terrible.

    I didn't ask for this. I can't find mail that I accidently deleted. I can't find my old mail. Why did you do this? The old way was working fine. This is very un-user friendly. Please give me my old email platform back.

    45th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?