Skip to content

AOL Mail Nodin




This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

  1. 6th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. the yellow banner is awful and jarring

    why do you guys spend so much time ruining all the good stuff about aol the yellow blob banner is awful

    112th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. change it back

    even when you click to go back to the previous version, it is not the old version we are all used to. it needs to be changed completely back to the old version. AND stop giving me ads on the side bar! they are in the way and so distracting. I'm here to get MY mail NOT buy products!

    7th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 8th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What is happening wioth AOL games. Not hig will load!

    I can no longer play AOL games - Help!

    178th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. go back to the Old Format, Tried and True!

    Please go back to the original. This is not an improvement. I am not sure what i supposed to be better! I have stayed with AOL for many years and rarely use my gmail account. I am not satisfied at all with the new format and I am very busy, not helpful at all.
    :(

    9th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. SELECT ALL

    not an idea - this is a complaint: (on the BASIC version of AOL MAIL - NOT the Standard Version...which I don't care for):
    the SELECT ALL button for selecting mail in the mailbox used to work "page by page" ( if I selected SELECT ALL for the 1st page, all mail on the first page would be selected; if I selected SELECT ALL for the 2nd page, all mail on the 2nd page would be selected; if I selected SELECT ALL for the 3rd page, all mail on the 3rd page would be selected; etc, etc...

    Now, today (June…

    119th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. NEW VERSION IS HORRIBLE

    PLEASE PLEASE RESTORE OLD VERSION.

    10th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Re-instate the old standard version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Go back to the old format - it was the best you had. Why did you change to a substandard version?

    134th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 11th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. new platform

    This new format is HORRENDOUS! I can't delete more than one page at a time, who designed this garbage?? BRING BACK THE OLD ONE!

    13th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You can improve AOL Mail by giving me back my old version and not FORCE me to use this version that I HATE!

    I HATE this format. I want my "old" format back. I loved the old format and hate this one. It is NOT user friendly and takes MORE time to read my emails because of having to pull it up by pages!!!!! You call that an improvement!!!! I could alphabetize my old email so I could quickly see what I wanted to delete. Now it takes forever to delete doing it one by one. PLEASE give me the choice of what version of email I want to use. Don't FORCE me to use this version that I HATE! PLEASE give me…

    14th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The more I use the new OLD platform the more I hate it ARE YOUI LISTENING OR ARE YOU TONE DEAF?

    Give me back my old AOL platform or lose my $30 a month, your choice.

    15th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    9 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. insure all customer reps can communicate in same language as customer!!

    Brutal what a waste of time how do you have people who answer a call from the U.S.A. who can't communicate in English!!!! Why cant you hire people in the U.S.A.??? Something that should have been soooooo easy was a mess because the individual I spoke to had NO ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME!!!!! SERIOUSLY It's got to stop!

    134th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 17th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. optimizing the "Blocked Adresses"

    I have added many addresses like *0@gamil.com, *1@gamil.com, and *9@gmail.com to the block list, but I continue to receive emails that match this address format.

    Please check your wildcard function, otherwise the block list won't work!

    p.s. i dont have a "X" acc so i dont can kommunicat over "x"

    134th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why has automatic forwarding been shut off - I'm missing all my emails

    All my email used to be automatically forwarded to my new address - is this gone now? What happened - I'm missing all kinds of emails

    178th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Basic Email Seems to Have Changed

    The Basic Email seems to have to have changed by not rendering all past emails and only displaying clock times for recent/current emails. AOL Mail seemed to have these missing features in the past.

    134th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Font size

    I can't see how to change it. It is almost unreadable as it is

    134th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Font  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Change it back, when I want to delete something it asks for confirmation, then when I move my mouse to confirm, the confirm button disappear

    Change it back, when I want to delete something it asks for confirmation, then when I move my mouse to confirm, the confirm button disappears. There was nothing wrong with the old AOL format and many people hate it.

    178th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?