AOL Mail Nodin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
216 results found
-
The "New Mail" system has taken all my emails , saved, new, and more. Please get my email back!
The "New Mail" system has taken all my emails , saved, new, and more. ..Please get my email back! ..Old Format worked very well
134th ranked -
The "New Mail" system has taken all my emails , saved, new, and more. Please get my email back!
The "New Mail" system has taken all my emails , saved, new, and more. ..Please get my email back! ..Old Format worked very well
134th ranked -
Do not have a limit on spam filters
No limit of spam filters, my inbox is currently over-run, yet you tell me my spam filters are full, and it can't be added to the list. My only option is to get a new email account
134th ranked -
How about not posting ads showing half naked women in underwear?
How about not posting ads showing half-naked women in underwear?
134th ranked -
Don't like your customers? AOL mail is the only reason I land on AOL.
been here a long time. Being forced to leave.
18th ranked -
134th ranked
-
I NEED the basic aol mail version back!
AOL is making it VERY difficult for anyone to easily switch back to
the basic aol mail version.20th ranked -
stop limiting the searched emails to a few
I just want to say that BEFORE the new change I could access a file........say American Express emails........ and by scrolling down I could go back as far as they were on my system. NOW the system goes back xxxx number and then I have to hit the > to get MORE of the SAME file. WHY WHY WHY??? It is just more steps and a complete waste of time
19th ranked -
Remove the Chinese TEMU ads.
TEMU is a Chinese company. Why do you post their ads?
134th ranked -
By changing it back to the old version.Have you never heard of "if it's not broken, don'tfix it."
Keep your new aol and give me back the old one.
S. Turrell
11th ranked -
The AOL email system is ruvbbish. It used to be ok.
Please change it back
And ask before changing next time
134th ranked -
112th ranked
-
I want the real basic e-mail back, not some "new" and not improved version.
All of a sudden I had been switched to the new mail. I switched back to basic but it wasn't what I had earlier today. There is an ad in my inbox that I can't delete. I pay for AOL. I should not be subjected to ads. Where is the drop down for me to pick which page of e-mails I want to go to. I now have to arrow through all the pages.
People use the basic for a reason. We just want a plain e-mail. If we wanted all the bells and whistles, we'd use Outlook.
21st ranked -
You broke it
This "new" version sucks and you seem to have made it permanent. Now it takes 2 steps to do things that used to take 1 click.
Can't choose a font that I want.
Why have pages when scrolling worked fine etc. etc. etc........
It wasn't broken and you turned it into garbage.22nd ranked -
Give us back old mail. New mail is awful
Old mail is better than new mail. In new mail received messages just disappear for no reason. HATE NEW MAIL. GIVE US BACK OLD MAIL.
16th ranked -
Return to the original mail format, please. Thank you.
It appears that many of your subscribers prefer the original Mail format and would appreciate a return to the tried and true standard. The option is offered to return to the original but it doesn't work. Thank you.
23rd ranked -
Original settings
Go back to the original setting!
24th ranked -
stop adds pop ups
STOP ADDS & POP UPS ... if I need new bloomers I will go to Walmart
you nuts pay 4.99 for ad free AOL account you are making millions now paid by the companies for running there adds.134th ranked -
Hate new format. Add option to revert to old format
I hate…..HATE your new format. How do I reset to old format?
25th ranked -
GET RID OF THAT TERRIBLE NEW VERSION
First of all, what happened to the Wallpaper? Everything is WHITE and even though I switched back to the OLD Version, it doesn't look right. I cannot find the Wallpaper. That was so much fun to use it. Furthermore, I hope you don't switch to that HORRIBLE NEW VERSION permanently. If that happens, I will quite AOL and transfer everything elsewhere.
28th ranked
- Don't see your idea?