AOL Mail Nodin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
216 results found
-
NOUVELLE VERSION
Cette nouvelle version ne me convient pas du tout, pour plusieurs raisons (lenteur, polices de caractères, aspect, etc, etc) et je souhaite pouvoir revenir à la précédente, la "basique", svp.
96th ranked -
Please stop "improving" e-mail. If you improve it anymore it will be unusable. Please allow the user to revert to original format.
Please stop "improving" e-mail. If you improve it anymore it will be unusable. Please allow the user to revert to original format.
97th ranked -
C E O ' S THERE O N D R U G S ! ! YOU DELETED MY SIGNATURE?? W H Y ? ? ?
UGHHHH NOW I HAVE TO GO PAGE BY PAGE WHEN I HAVE ALL THIS SPACE AT THE BOTTOM FOR EMAILS! I CAN'T SEE ALL MY EMAILS AND I NEED TO. WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TERRIBLE DECISION. SOMEONE ON D R U G s T H E R E! G O O D T H I N G I D O N T O W N A G U NN
94th ranked -
add emaillist
In your CURRENT email "Settings" menu my email address is in a box that says: "1 of 50 used". How do I add another email address to the emaillist and where is the information on this in your "Help" section?
178th ranked -
i CAN'T FIND MY FAVORITES. THERE'S NO HEART ICON WITH FVORITES LIKE THE OLD ONE. THANKS TO YOU I'VE LOST MY FAVORITES.
I want my favorites back!!!!!
97th ranked -
Let us use the '*' when adding a blocked address for spam emails.
Why doesn't using the '*' in blocked senders list work? I want to block everything to the left of the '@' in an address, but those addresses still get through. eg. I want to block any address in the @abcsender.com domain, but when I add *@abcsender.com, I still get emails from them.
104th ranked -
et bien en revenant aux version 2019 2020 2021 2022
Revenir à la ou les versions d'origine
(( avec : surlignage, gras, italique, et toutes les fonctions d'une boite mail agréable à lire et composer. Quelle idée d'avoir tout supprimer , jusque pour cette horreur ... revenir vite version 2019 2020 2022 vite svp
Police d'écriture nul bien trop petit il faut une loupe pour lire et pour écrire juste un galère vite vite retour version svp178th ranked -
Signature file!
I can't even create a signature file in this format. This is a nightmare. Please give the option to use the original format. Everything takes twice as long.
99th ranked -
Pagination
I find I'm less likely to delete old emails do to multiple pages. When I could scroll through all of my email, I would sort by sender every month or so and delete 100's of emails. Now that I only get a few emails per page ... I can't be bothered.
178th rankedOur Standard Version of AOL Mail supports infinite scrolling. It sounds like you've switched to our Basic version of mail?
-
safe sender
Give me a category option to make a specific email address a "safe sender"
AOL is automatically blocking without warrant a very important email address "noreply@golfgenius.com"
FIX THIS!119th ranked -
sync between devices
I've reported this before. Messages I read or delete on one device, still shows up as new mail on a different device.
Before it was a problem with tablet and phone. Now it is also a problem with checking e-mail on the web.
99th ranked -
Jumbled Emails...
Once you type a message and save it, the text shifts and becomes all jumbled, breaking words in the middle and slicing sentences in half. You can't send the message in this condition. What causes this and how can you prevent (or fix) it? Thanks,.....
178th ranked -
bulk erasure
I agree with the many negative comments I see here about such things as font size. One not mentioned is that sometimes your attempt to check a box on a message fails. When you attempt to delete that message, the system asks if you want to delete all messages in the inbox. That is just stupid. The old system tells you that no boxes were checked. It didn't threaten nuclear war. Why not just ask if we want to reformat the hard drive??
178th ranked -
log in screen
When I enter my username/password and click "Sign In" I'm taken to a marketing page with an old man in a green chair, with a sales pitch asking me to sign up for a free aol account.
I've just entered my user info and attempted to sign in to the account which I clearly already have. Please, please for sanity's sake, get rid of this unnecessary step between me logging in and accessing my account.178th ranked -
Create separate mailbox for starred emails
I'm looking for a way to see all and ONLY (as in a list) the emails of mine that I have starred, but I don't see where to look. It seems like there should be a subcategory under "Inbox" but I don't see one. Does such a list exist? If so, where? if not, please consider adding one!
178th ranked -
PUT THE THEME SETTINGS WHERE YOU COULD FIND THEM IN TWO(2) SECONDS
PUT THE THEME SETTINGS WHERE YOU CAN FIND THAT CONTROL SETTING ON THE MAIN MENU. IT HAS TAKEN ME WELL OVER AN HOUR TO FIND WHERE IT IS LOCATED. I NEED TO CHANGE MY BACKGROUND SETTING TO A LIGHTER COLOR AS IT IS NOW DARKER AND I CAN SEE WHAT THE HECK I AM TYPING!!! Yes, you are correct I am not a happy camper now.
178th ranked -
folders
I can't move any of my important emails to a saved folder in this awful updated version!! I create the name of it but the 'move to' doesn't highlight therefore it won't move, plus the old option before was much better as you could move the email while it was still open. This version now gives you the impression that you have to come out of the email, create a folder name then go back to it.... HOWEVER you still can't move it. What on earth is going on with this shambles of an email system that everyone cannot work…
104th ranked -
emails print with microscopic font despite my setting set to large type
I can enter settings and set font to large size
However when I print out an important email it comes out with microscopic font size
Please reinstate my ability to chose font and type size and ENABLE me to print out an email in readable size104th ranked -
We're very unhappy with the current version of E mail. Type size too small and unchangeable; can't embolden words; and other issues
Increase type size; allow embolden and color in type facing; allow italics; carry the delete function on all older E mails so they can be deleted without scrolling back to the top of the page; show all E mails not just the most recent; correct address book function so it works with the addresses it retains. We much prefer the array we had a few years ago.
178th ranked -
Give us what we had...what we deserve! We are not cave people!
Quite simply, you can just put it back the way it was; A fully functional, customizable, word processing type program that allows for more control over the simplest things like font size, type & color. I mean, I can't even BOLD a word if I want to! It's ABSURD that you do not offer this personal control any longer. The fact that you can only see 25 current emails per page is LUDICROUS as well. Why should I have to lazily scroll from page to page to find a prior email? Why do you even HAVE a "SETTING" page, when…
119th ranked
- Don't see your idea?