AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1520 results found
-
I am not amused.
No longer Support for Mac OS 10.12.6
Language : German
Will change, Bad bye, ;-/450th ranked -
Spam Files Not Able to be Bulk Delete
For whatever reason, your latest change to the software makes it impossible to select all of the mail in the spam mail file so that a person can do a bulk delete. Please fix this ASAP
379th ranked -
take ads out of emails. Dishonest.
Dishonest to present ads mixed in with legitimate emails in in box
722nd ranked -
new search engine is really bad
yahoo really bad
555th ranked -
I am having severe problem with managing my contact list and lists. new important contacts I regularly interact with are not automaticalyly
Cannot add new contacts to my lists. Contacts I frequently interact with are not being automatically added to my contacts.
555th ranked -
Add a “Reject / Bounce Sender” Option for Persistent Spam
Suggestion:
Please add an optional AOL Mail feature that lets users reject unwanted senders or domains at the server level, so future messages receive a genuine delivery failure indicating the address is unavailable to that sender.
This could be offered alongside Block Sender and Filters, with clear warnings and confirmation before activation. It would be especially useful for persistent spam because the sender would not simply see successful delivery to an active mailbox.
Please consider allowing users to create individual sender or domain-level “Reject/Bounce” rules while keeping their AOL address active for everyone else.
Thank you for considering this anti-spam…722nd ranked -
allow me to disable spam filtering
My Mac and iPhone already have spam filtering when they pull emails from the AOL server. The AOL spam filtering is way too aggressive and blocks known senders all the time. Adjusting or even disabling spam filtering at the Apple Mail app level does nothing about the aggressive AOL filtering at the server level. Logging into the AOL website gives no control either. PLEASE allow the user to disable AOL spam filtering.
722nd ranked -
aol help
i hate AOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why the **** can't i log in the old fashioned way, i.e. using a password and not a pass key!!!!!!
555th rankedHi there, we are sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com Thank you!
-
unable to receive email from specific email add. : contact sender and advised to call AOL : advised to white list the email add.
our email server and it reports that aol is dropping your email. It is rejecting the email as from an "Spam Reporting Address".
You need to contact your email service provider and find a way to "white list"
722nd rankedHi there! We are sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced. To better understand and address this matter, kindly direct message us on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook via our AOL Customer Care page. Alternatively, if you do not utilize social media, please visit help.aol.com. Thank you.
-
722nd ranked
-
Your stationery choices suck now!!
what happened to all the wonderful stationery you used to offer??? ones for every season and holiday?? and the GIF button is gone too. We like to make our emails look fun and interesting, not blah like the stuff you have in your stationery right now. Whoever is responsible for putting these features back on, please do it! Also, your other comments from other people should show a date of when they posted their comment. thank you
1022nd ranked -
1022nd ranked
-
Where's the Basic version?
You took away my ability to return to the basic version--to switch between them. I used to be able to, but now it's clear you're going to make me use it whether I want to or not. I don't need the bells and whistles here. Just the basic email.
722nd ranked -
why are my emails to myself not going thru im trying to send a picture and it shows sent but doesnt show up in my inbox
why are my emails nt coming thru to myself i have a picture of something i need to save
1022nd ranked -
Why did my aol mail setup change? It is very difficult to navigate! I want my previous mail setup restored please!
Why did my aol mail setup change? It is very difficult to navigate! I want my previous mail setup restored please!
722nd ranked -
Why did my aol mail setup change? It is very difficult to navigate! I want my previous mail setup restored please!
Why did my aol mail setup change? It is very difficult to navigate! I want my previous mail setup restored please!
722nd ranked -
what ******* ******* brought back the ****** "new" aolmail looks, your ******* settings do not change it back either. fix this garbage.
Do not bring this ******** back, leave it the **** alone.
722nd ranked -
Your NEW format skips or changes WHO sent email. I need the actual email sender spelled out to identify spam, Fix this NOW, make it optional
Your NEW format skips or changes WHO sent email. I need the actual email sender spelled out to identify spam, Fix this NOW, make it optional for all thinking AOL users.
Thank you for your consideration.722nd ranked -
I cannot receive mail from certain companies! Why not?
I get SPAM mail from a million places. Why can't I receive emails from companies that I have requested they email me?
1022nd ranked -
change (0 unread) back to (no unread)
change (0 unread) back to (No unread)
722nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?