AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1521 results found
-
you
you have some nerve to charge 7.99 to remove ads that you put n this version of email that we don't even want I think that you should let people decide what they want
ll450th ranked -
two-step verification phone calls are not coming through
Lately I can't get a phone call with my sign-in code unless I wait a minute and tell it to RESEND code. Then it works. This happens every time now. What's the problem here?
285th ranked -
How can we prevent 2-factor authentication? (You know, the "feature" that locks you out of your account permanently)
Make it easy for the user to opt-out of 2-factor authentication. I have heard that there is a way to opt-out, but I have never seen a way.
332nd rankedHi there, we are sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com Thank you!
-
Go back to the original!
I am so far behind on e-mails because of this switch. Whomever came up with this, fire them!
379th ranked -
Why do I need to re-enter my password with a new screen when it is already in my Firefox system permanently?
Please let me have my password automatically entered as it has been forever so that I don't have keep re-entering it on a separate screen page. Why did you suddenly change this today?
193rd ranked -
fix 2-step verification calls. don't come through the first time
I actually like 2-step verification. I want to secure my account. However, when the calls don't come through I feel like you are trying to force me to use text or some other way, like what's app, that I don't even have! Get rid of the choices that DO NOT APPLY and get the phone verification fixed.
332nd ranked -
Having multiple issues with my email
I'm having multiple issues with my email. Up until a few days ago as I would view my new mail I would simply have to click the BLUE Button next to each email that I was not interested in reading and it would sent directly to Old Mail and removed from the New Mail page. It helped move my emails quicker. Now when I click on the Blue Button next to the email it turns to a grey color but remains on that page unless I refresh the page. My second issue, I get multiple emails from certain sites every…
379th ranked -
get rid of that 24/7 help at upper right
every time i hover mouse over it it appears and it's very intrusive. put elsewhere/make smaller/ or something. i'm sick of looking at the pop-up option every time my mouse is up near that part of the screen. thx
379th ranked -
go back to basic aol mail
i am furious that aol has taken away the option of using aol basic mail. the new version is horrible. why do you do this to your subscribers. obviously does not matter. i used to look forward to going on my laptop to check my email, now i dread it. waiting for my daughter to help me find another way to check my email without paying subscription fees.
555th ranked -
basic aol mail
I want basic aol inbox back, easy simple to use and less features please - i kept the old version this long for a reason i do not like some partitions and drop down on the new one, I stopped being able to access it today!
450th ranked -
show llist of e mails
your email sucks im lose the list and cant get irt back what is up with that
285th ranked -
BRING BACK CLASSIC VIEW with pagination!! pages are important!!
2026-Sep26-Sat:
WHY did you just remove Switch to Classic View?! ACCESSIBILITY IS IMPORTANT!! I need everything about Classic View, from the pagination, (with around 30msgs per page & the ability to go right to the last page or jump back to the beginning), to the way it embedded viewing emails as their own link (so even with a tab refresh, you'd still be on the email or page in the folder), to the way it always kept the message preview UNDER the subject, not condensed into truncated nonsense at the end, come on, who insisted on removing all that?! who…
450th ranked -
why does aol block documents from scanner to my e-mail, How to resolve
why does aol block documents from scanner to my e-mail, How to resolve
450th ranked -
Latest format change
Newest format is unacceptable. Very hard to read even with the size expanded. BRING BACK THE PREVIOUS FORMAT IMMEDIATELY or at least offer it as an option.
450th ranked -
Login issue
At login AOL presents: “You will scan a QR code to sign in with a passkey". When I click for the QR Code, I am presented with a case and clicking a flash drive where the QR is supposed be and passkey to create.
I do not see any QR code scan, And the passkey I have created is accepted by my other browsers, mobile phone etc. How come AOL does not provide passkey fill out circles for me to type in my passkey numbers. This all a complete waste of my valuable time even after providing my email address…
332nd rankedHi there, we are sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com Thank you!
-
Can"t access my Aol from my Ipad since the update! AOL STINKS NOW! Moving!
Can"t access my Aol from my Ipad since the update! AOL STINKS NOW! Moving!
555th ranked -
Create an option to NOT display the sender information in a column on the right when viewing an email, I want to see email contents.
AOL did NOT waste space with only a little information about the sender taking up an entire column when viewing an email. I wnat to see as much content of the email as possible when viewing an email. Thank you.
555th ranked -
what happened to the stock market index on the Home Page
The AOL Home Page used to show the stock market indexes but that has disappeared from the Business section all of a sudden. PLEASE put it back!!
555th ranked -
Your spam filters keep misdetecting totally legit long-established email senders as spam
Your spam filters are imperfect. You're extremely good at detecting almost all spam; thank you for that. However, bizarrely, quite often you decide that someone I've emailed with for many years is spam! How can that happen? At least you do send it to me, with a note saying we think this is spam; so then I tell you it isn't. But my puzzle and annoyance is: How come your filters ever got the idea in the first place that someone I've emailed with for many years - an employer, in one instance! - could possibly be spam? Please look…
379th ranked -
calendar
In the calendar, please restore the ability to see the entire event not just the first line.
285th ranked
- Don't see your idea?