AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1521 results found
-
Provide a chat option
Provide users the option to chat directly with staff instead of directing them to send a message through social media, the AOL help page or make a phone call.
1022nd ranked -
Provide an option to permanently turn off contact auto suggestions
Provide an option to permanently turn off contact auto suggestions. I don't appreciate them showing up every time I compose a message.
1022nd ranked -
Don't save e-mail addresses
Don't automatically save the e-mail address of the recipient(s) after I send a message. I don't appreciate it showing up later as a contact auto suggestion and clicking on x to remove it, especially if I only send a message to that address once.
1022nd ranked -
Show all contacts
Don't show phrases like "^ 3 more" if there are more than 4 addresses listed for a particular letter. Just show all of them. It's a hassle clicking on ^ every time I'd like to send a message to a contact not displayed.
1022nd ranked -
Bring back the option to show cc/bcc
Bring back the option to always show cc/bcc when composing a message. I don't want to click on cc or bcc every time I'd like to use it.
1022nd ranked -
FAILED TO SAVE
"FAILED TO SAVE YOUR PREFERENCE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN"
ADDING A BLOCK SENDER OPTION IS WORTHLESS IF YOU DON'T MAKE THE BLOCKING UNLIMITED. THIS IS THE RESPONSE I GET EVERY TIME I TRY TO BLOCK.
FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1022nd ranked -
1022nd ranked
-
1022nd ranked
-
"we couldn't load this message, try again"
"we couldn't load this message, try again/" Will not load my emails. Have to select every time I log in or go back to the mail tab. Very annoying.
1022nd ranked -
Where's the Basic version?
You took away my ability to return to the basic version--to switch between them. I used to be able to, but now it's clear you're going to make me use it whether I want to or not. I don't need the bells and whistles here. Just the basic email.
722nd ranked -
If so many aol users hate this format, why don't you return to the one we all liked? I hate this format! Or at least you could put an option
If so many aol users hate this format, why don't you return to the one we all liked? I hate this format! Or at least you could put an option in to sort by sender. This format is soooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating!
1022nd ranked -
LET ME KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THIS "NEW" AOL.
This system is TERRIBLE and will not allow the benefits of the older system.
1022nd ranked -
how in the **** do I go back to the old version?
All of a suddent my "old version" shifted to the new b.s.. I want to go back but when I call I wait for an hour for the so-called "tech. service" before I hangt up the next day for the same b.s.
1022nd ranked -
not getting email from one source suddenly.
all of a sudden stopped getting emails from fox hollow grille and also golf course. It is not blocked and looks okay on their end.
1022nd ranked -
Please restore Basic Email. How crazy were you to put the scroll bar on the right side of email in line with the advertising arrow??
Please restore Basic Email. Also, move the right side advertising arrow from the email scroll bar. Thank you.
1022nd ranked -
Basic Email was great just the way it was. Please restore it.
Basic Email was great just the way it was. Please restore it. Thank you.
"If it isn't broke, don't try to fix it."1022nd ranked -
why are my emails to myself not going thru im trying to send a picture and it shows sent but doesnt show up in my inbox
why are my emails nt coming thru to myself i have a picture of something i need to save
1022nd ranked -
I guess you got rid of the simplistic e-mail version, all you had to do was increase font size! But.. no. Now you have added ad's INBOX :-(
Take the Ads out of the INBOX! You got rid of the slimmed down version of AOL/MAIL, all you needed to do was increase Font options!! Ugghhhh Who thought up this new version??????
1022nd ranked -
Ad problem is back
I mentioned before about the new ad lines in the middle of the e-mails with a $ on the far-left end and that these cannot be deleted like they could be done before. It stopped after I mentioned it but today, they are back. Get rid of it!
1022nd ranked -
The old version was much better. Now the only email you are better than is Yahoo email. They really fkd up theirs!!
Not sure but I think there were two older versions you could pick from. I liked either one better than the new one. Please switch back or give us a choice. If you can't support both long, see which one is more popular after 6 months or so.
1022nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?