AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1520 results found
-
Go back to the original!
I am so far behind on e-mails because of this switch. Whomever came up with this, fire them!
379th ranked -
Why did my aol mail setup change? It is very difficult to navigate! I want my previous mail setup restored please!
Why did my aol mail setup change? It is very difficult to navigate! I want my previous mail setup restored please!
722nd ranked -
Why did my aol mail setup change? It is very difficult to navigate! I want my previous mail setup restored please!
Why did my aol mail setup change? It is very difficult to navigate! I want my previous mail setup restored please!
722nd ranked -
what ******* ******* brought back the ****** "new" aolmail looks, your ******* settings do not change it back either. fix this garbage.
Do not bring this ******** back, leave it the **** alone.
722nd ranked -
you
you have some nerve to charge 7.99 to remove ads that you put n this version of email that we don't even want I think that you should let people decide what they want
ll450th ranked -
mail
The current AOL Mail interface is cluttered and unstable, with content disappearing before it can be reviewed. The original version of AOL was the benchmark for email—simple, clear, and straightforward. Please simplify the layout and restore the clean presentation that made AOL so reliable in the first place.
1022nd ranked -
neee basic mail format back nowwwwwwwwwww
annoying cant see emails like before sucks
285th ranked -
basic aol mail
I want basic aol inbox back, easy simple to use and less features please - i kept the old version this long for a reason i do not like some partitions and drop down on the new one, I stopped being able to access it today!
450th ranked -
I hate this unwanted so called new look. It is horrible. Put the Classic look back.
I hate this unwanted so called new look. It is horrible. Put the Classic look back.
1022nd ranked -
Your NEW format skips or changes WHO sent email. I need the actual email sender spelled out to identify spam, Fix this NOW, make it optional
Your NEW format skips or changes WHO sent email. I need the actual email sender spelled out to identify spam, Fix this NOW, make it optional for all thinking AOL users.
Thank you for your consideration.722nd ranked -
take ads out of emails. Dishonest.
Dishonest to present ads mixed in with legitimate emails in in box
722nd ranked -
I cannot receive mail from certain companies! Why not?
I get SPAM mail from a million places. Why can't I receive emails from companies that I have requested they email me?
1022nd ranked -
BRING BACK CLASSIC VIEW with pagination!! pages are important!!
2026-Sep26-Sat:
WHY did you just remove Switch to Classic View?! ACCESSIBILITY IS IMPORTANT!! I need everything about Classic View, from the pagination, (with around 30msgs per page & the ability to go right to the last page or jump back to the beginning), to the way it embedded viewing emails as their own link (so even with a tab refresh, you'd still be on the email or page in the folder), to the way it always kept the message preview UNDER the subject, not condensed into truncated nonsense at the end, come on, who insisted on removing all that?! who…
450th ranked -
some of my own incoming emails are getting blocked - these are from my website orders donotreply@shift4shop.com
I made sure they are not hiding in my spam folder.
1022nd ranked -
change (0 unread) back to (no unread)
change (0 unread) back to (No unread)
722nd ranked -
If you could provide a way to block hyperlinks from opening that "preview" window to the right of the email we could see the email full size
I would like the option to turn off the preview window that is automatically created to the right side by hyperlinks included in some emails. I would rather see my email full size than shrink it down to fit a preview/hyperlink" window to the right. I already spoke with Customer service tech support and they asked that I submit this idea here.
1022nd ranked -
email
I want to see more lines in my email inbox. Why have you changed it?
1022nd ranked -
Latest format change
Newest format is unacceptable. Very hard to read even with the size expanded. BRING BACK THE PREVIOUS FORMAT IMMEDIATELY or at least offer it as an option.
450th ranked -
Blocked emails
Emails coming from pattymatznewyork@aol.com to patty@matz.org are being blocked and marked as suspicious
1022nd ranked -
GET RID of new sidebar with company info!
A sidebar now pops up when I read emails showing the company information, it takes up a good part of my screen and prevents me from scrolling quickly through emails!!!! GET RID OF THIS!!!!!
1022nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?