AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1520 results found
-
Add a “Reject / Bounce Sender” Option for Persistent Spam
Suggestion:
Please add an optional AOL Mail feature that lets users reject unwanted senders or domains at the server level, so future messages receive a genuine delivery failure indicating the address is unavailable to that sender.
This could be offered alongside Block Sender and Filters, with clear warnings and confirmation before activation. It would be especially useful for persistent spam because the sender would not simply see successful delivery to an active mailbox.
Please consider allowing users to create individual sender or domain-level “Reject/Bounce” rules while keeping their AOL address active for everyone else.
Thank you for considering this anti-spam…722nd ranked -
I miss being able to assign my OWN sound to email notiffication when I sign in. I had Superchicken, and it always made me smile.
Add the choice of either uploading or merely assigning a random MP3MP4/Wav sound to you've got mail. Whoopi is cheerful, but My Super Chicken invariable mad me smile, and set my mood.
1022nd ranked -
Bring back older versions. IOS is not supported for version 17
Return the older version
722nd ranked -
allow me to disable spam filtering
My Mac and iPhone already have spam filtering when they pull emails from the AOL server. The AOL spam filtering is way too aggressive and blocks known senders all the time. Adjusting or even disabling spam filtering at the Apple Mail app level does nothing about the aggressive AOL filtering at the server level. Logging into the AOL website gives no control either. PLEASE allow the user to disable AOL spam filtering.
722nd ranked -
My cell phone will not accept AOL email since your new update happened. So I deleted it.
Do not like new update. Deleted AOL app from phone.
1022nd ranked -
year of email does not show up no matter what browser or if use aols native one. show 9/2 and no year after it does not show 9/2/2026
my screen date format changed last night and can not fix it tried to follow steps on internet and aol help page. The info to change it was on other paged that did not belong to aol but when i looked at aol also and none of the way were availble in new format the email changed to does not matter if i use firefox of aol email. the web page that pulls the information from the internet remains the same no matter which program i use it is saved per email and the date format does not show the…
1022nd ranked -
Larger drop down menu to view files for filing your messages in new folder from the header. Appears when aol updated you SHRUNK IT.
Larger drop down menu to view files for filing your messages in applicable folder from the header of the aol window. Appears when aol updated you SHRUNK IT and you now have to scroll small area to find applicable file to store message.
1022nd ranked -
1022nd ranked
-
Stationary. I miss the old stationary options. The offerings are now mostly for womwn, moms, and grandmas. I miss the guy stuff like cars,
I miss what's been eliminated from the stationary selections. Those remaining are mostly for ladies, moms and grandmas. We need the guy stuff back like cars, boat anchors and more. Thanks for your consideration.
1022nd ranked -
aol help
i hate AOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why the **** can't i log in the old fashioned way, i.e. using a password and not a pass key!!!!!!
555th rankedHi there, we are sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com Thank you!
-
recreate a way to copy and paste multiple email address like we use to do from the 'to' address line
you shouldn't need to wait for a vote to bring back old options or just recognize a good idea
722nd ranked -
When composing mail, when I type a single-digit numumber in parens like this: (2) which is an essential format essential to my work
When composing mail, when I type a single-digit number in parens like this: (2) which is an essential format for my work, it always converts to the same number in a circle. There is nothing I can do to undo or fix it. In other words, I can't trick it into doing the right thing. This is a weird bug that needs to go ASAP.
722nd ranked -
unable to put prefered name on display name in AOL website : article
called AOL regarding the issue of display name advised to submit feed back and they are aware of the issue working on it
722nd ranked -
unable to receive email from specific email add. : contact sender and advised to call AOL : advised to white list the email add.
our email server and it reports that aol is dropping your email. It is rejecting the email as from an "Spam Reporting Address".
You need to contact your email service provider and find a way to "white list"
722nd rankedHi there! We are sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced. To better understand and address this matter, kindly direct message us on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook via our AOL Customer Care page. Alternatively, if you do not utilize social media, please visit help.aol.com. Thank you.
-
calendar
The calendar format has been changed, double checked other devices and the format is the same. I would like to have the old format back. Thorough troubleshooting steps and restart was made and done, and it is still the same.
1022nd ranked -
Allow People to Post Comments to Articles with the Nicknames They Selected
I set up a nickname for my account so that when I post comments my true first name does not appear. Suddenly, if I post a comment to an AOL article the nickname I selected is not used. My real name appears which appears to be some sort of AOL default. This is highly annoying. I have cleaned out the cache and followed all the instructions I can find, which are minimal.
722nd ranked -
Can"t access my Aol from my Ipad since the update! AOL STINKS NOW! Moving!
Can"t access my Aol from my Ipad since the update! AOL STINKS NOW! Moving!
555th ranked -
NEW PROBLEM: Can't select and copy email addresses
I’ve been using AOL email for at least 20 years. The problem described below started happening about two months ago – maybe June or May of 2026. I have a Windows PC running Windows 11 Pro version 25H2.
BACKGROUND:
I send emails to groups of people. The first step is to put a list name in the BCC field. This populates the field with the email addresses that are in that list. This works fine.I then click into the BCC field (but not on an email address), hit CTRL+A and then CTRL+X to copy the email addresses into an…
722nd ranked -
AOL not opening on my laptop today. Opens on Iphone. What's up with that?
AOL not opening on my laptop today. Opens on Iphone. What's up with that?
722nd rankedHi there, we are sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com Thank you!
-
722nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?