AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HELP AOL.COM

UNDER YOUR RECENT ACTIVITY SCREEN, I WOULD NOT LIKE MY INFORMATION OF WHAT I DO ON MY AOL ACCOUNT IS REALLY NOT FAIR TO BE MONITORED, !!!!!

LYNN REAGAN

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. McAfee

I have repeatedly set a scan time only to have McAfee pop up multiple times to say they are scanning. This "benefit" is worthless and should be dumped as they are only interested in selling upgrades, constantly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. So it's working on a private window, it's just a browser issue. Clear the cache and cookies on Chrome and the footprints on ADG and it shou

So it's working on a private window, it's just a browser issue. Clear the cache and cookies on Chrome and the footprints on ADG and it should be fine.

Case number 17358342 member cannot access the Games on AOL already tried to open ADG icon and Google still getting the same error message. Did everything what was told to me by STS agent but still getting the same error. Tried to chat with the STS agent 3 times, still getting the same error message.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. not getting updates on New computer

Not getting latest updates. My old computer got updated on Nov 4,
    Support installed 3384 in October on my new computer. But NO
    update was installed on new, yet the "About AOL = Check for updates"
    says my 3384 is UP TO DATE.. it is not as AOL Beta shows UPDATE
    was made Nov 4

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. book reviews

How about getting rid of all the celebrity **** and offer something that will educated people. Have one page when they sign on that offers different subject matter like "history, travel, books, science, sports, movies, news, government (Listing U.S.Constitution, etc). etc/

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I

I do not like new option when forwarding a e mail. Please go back to simple SEND!!!
    Thank you, Bill O'Malley

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How many more years do I have to see the female pet sitter on my welcome page?

How many more years do I have to see the female pet sitter and the dog on my welcome page?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. whycan't I select the news service on the welcome page anymore? All I see is AOL news

Why can't I select the news service on the welcome page anymore? All I see is AOL news.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Welcome  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SEES THE DIFFERENCE FROM AOL.COM SENDING THE SAME PHOTO NO FUZZ OR GRAIN

Hmm Mm JUST AS I THOUGH YOU SEES WHAT I MEAN THIS IS FROM AOL.COM

AND YOU SEES NO FUZZ NO GRAINY AND AND WHY AM I PAYING YOUS FROM THE USE OF THAT APP WHEN ITS HAS SUCH LOW QUALITY WITH ME PHOTO?????????

NOTICE YOUS CAN READ ALL, ALL THE TEXT WORDS CLEARLY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE DESKTOP APP 🙄

I SUGGEST YOUS ALL TAKE THE TEST SEND YOURSELVES A SCREEN SHOT WITH TEXT WORDS WITH DESKTOP APP AND THEN DO IT FROM AOL.COM AND YOUS WOULD SEES WHAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT FROM THE AOL DESKTOP…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I have links that will not open when I use the AOL

I have links that will not open when I use the AOL my AOL desktop Gold. The support says the link is not compatible with my AOL.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. WHY DO I HAVE HALF SCREEN WHEN I AM TRYING TO READ A ARTICLE

WHY DO I HAVE A HALF SCREEN WHEN I AM TRYING TO READ A ARTICLE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mail Returned

I NOW Use A Different Company For Tech Support BECAUSE AOL Help Kept Sending Me To Them Anyway......So I Cancelled AOL.. WTF,...
    (W-ednsday T-hursday F-riday) .....If AOL Can't Do It & They Forward Us To Another Service Why Should We Pay For BOTH?.... I Also Dumped My Paying Account Of 18 Years & Now Use The FREE AOL... I've Watched It Go from "Bad To Horrible" & I PAY For IT?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. AOL Gold has never worked correctly

AOL Gold has never worked correctly

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Latest build of aol desktop gold 3384

I just got the latest build of aol desktop gold and there are things that I don't understand and some things that are still missing.

1) What does compact density mean? I read the text and the feature makes no sense to me at all. Maybe the feature isn't for me?

2) What is a .net 4.8 update? Is that a .net framework 4.8 update?

3) There is still no way to turn off auto updates on aol. I like the fact that I can watch the auto update work and I restart the software when prompted though.

4) There…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Popularity Biden

Why did they list Trumps popularity for years yet never say a word about Bidens decreasing popularity. Is AOL one sighted?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. SPOOF Email

Getting spoof emails saying it's from my email address to my email address about an AOL Calendar reminder that is not showing on my AOL calendar (calendar.aol.com) It started happening last 2019. Collected more than 9000 about this in my specific folder Tried to create a filter so that all emails from this sender will go directly to my specific folder but now i am getting them on the inbox.
    I also see emails from the Sent folder which iI did not send. It shows that I sent out emails from Me to Me.
    Every time I click the link…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am very upset that the feature under send email has been removed. You cannot select same on my pc now. That featur need to save on my PC

I am very upset that the feature under send email has been removed. You cannot select save on my pc. This feature has been removed. I have been using AOL and this feature for over 30 years and this is a big inconvenience. This feature needs to be restored. Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 122 123
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base