categories add or delete in address book
Can not add or delete any categories in my address book. the Group is fine the group option on the bottom works
You can add a category in AOL Desktop Gold, by following these steps:
1. Open the AOL Desktop Gold and sign on.
2. Click on the Mail button on the toolbar, and select Address Book.
3. Click on a contact you want to add to a category, then select the Edit option.
4. Click on the ‘Auto-Added’ button on the top right corner of the Address Card window, and select ‘Add New’ from the drop-down menu.
5. Type the name of the new category, and click ‘Add’.
6. Click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the Address Card window.
In order to delete a category, you will need to remove all the contacts from it, by editing the contact and adding it to another category (you can add regular contacts to the ‘General’ category).
Please note, that the default category’s cannot be deleted (e.g. Auto-Added, Co-Workers, Family, Friends, Uncategorized, General).