AOL App For Android

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix the problem where I would like to mark an email as unread.

When I'm in the email and I click on "Mark unread," it's not marked unread when I go back to my email list, so from the list I have to do it again and mark it unread. If I'm doing it when I'm in the email, it should be done. Also, when I'm in the email, it makes me "mark as read" first and then I can "mark as unread," but it's still not recognized when I go back to the email list. Why would it ask me to mark as read first if I'm in the email and it's…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There is no option to delete all trash. Add a check box that says DELETE ALL TRASH.

Please simplify things!! In the Trash Folder, add a DELETE ALL check box. Currently to delete all trash, it's necessary to click several boxes: TODAY, YESTERDAY, THIS MONTH, OLDER, etc.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the SPAM feature in your email

You fixed this issue in the 90's and suddenly decided to break it again. If I receive an email that I know is SPAM we need the ability to mark it as SPAM without opening the email! Your last feature of swiping on it slowly and marking it as SPAM worked great. Please reactivate that feature. Without it you are exposing us all to a potential virus.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix the SPAM feature in your email

You fixed this issue in the 90's and suddenly decided to break it again. If I receive an email that I know is SPAM we need the ability to mark it as SPAM without opening the email! Your last feature of swiping on it slowly and marking it as SPAM worked great. Please reactivate that feature. Without it you are exposing us all to a potential virus.

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Quit showing sports on home page.

Quit showing sports on home page.

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. why is this app using so much more data now??

ive almost used 1GB of data on this app since it was changed. why is it using so much data even after ive cleaned my phone?

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Don't include attachment photo as a part of email's body.

Maybe it's due to me not knowing how to do otherwise, but when I want to send photo as attachment, it's being send as a part of the email body. Initial idea is to send it separate from email content.

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. make the most recent response of a thread of emails come to the top NOT the bottom!

receiving responses from a thread of emails comes at the bottom of the 'page'. This is cumbersome and not user friendly. is there a setting that will sort responses as most current to the top?

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Second mailbox is not accessible

The arrows at the mail box do not function. They do not display my additional mailbox, which is visible in edit only.

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App For Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base