AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
5072nd ranked
-
where the **** is Enid, OK
AOL changes my location EVERY MINUTE! CAN'T get LOCAL NEWS!
;5072nd ranked -
WHERE IS THE MAIL?????????
WHERE IS THE MAIL???????????
5072nd ranked -
Your support costs too much for the limited services provided.
Support cost are too high for the support that you provide us.
2857th ranked -
Do not raise my rate, unless you fix ET-5003
ET-5003 Dies not Work
5072nd ranked -
Start using the ORIGINAL AOL system. Your "improved" system does NOT work.
Start using the ORIGINAL AOL system. Your "improved" system does NOT work.
5072nd ranked -
Start using the ORIGINAL AOL system. Your "improved" system does NOT work.
Start using the ORIGINAL AOL system. Your "improved" system does NOT work.
5072nd ranked -
return to the original AOL system
the original AOL system worked very well. WHY OH WHY, DID YOU ***** IT UP?
2857th ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
Make your adds stop interrupting my typing, I know you want people to pay but you will lose people with this.
Your ads in Email always interrupt and stop my typing. It is very annoying looking and seeing nothing typed. Might be time to switch to gmail.
5072nd ranked -
Could you NOT print sories like the one about the kitten born with two noses and two mouths. That is just sad and and not necessary.
Stop printing stories like the kittens. It's sad. Not a freak show for you to advertise. Poor judgment on your part.
5072nd ranked -
GET RID OF THOSE ROBOTS THAT MODERTATE YOUR LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS
FIRE THEM MODERATORS
5072nd ranked -
Improving search in mail.
I’m looking for an email from last week, (july10th,) but the most current from that sender pulled up when I use the search function is May 31st!
5072nd ranked -
unable to add a conatct on my contact list
unable to add a conatct on my contact list
5072nd ranked -
I have 2 AOL email addresses,1 bus &1 personal. Must switch between them often. 8 clicks. Was 2. Change back.
I have 2 AOL email addresses,1 bus &1 personal. Must switch between them often. 8 clicks. Was 2. Change back.
5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
Stop being a left leaning hack
Quit reporting liberal bias, woke, left leaning lies and report all the facts including the success of the conservative policies.
5072nd ranked -
I can't save CONTACTS anymore! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
Please fix your "save contacts" . It no longer allows me to save contacts. I have done this for over 20 years. I pay extra to have you. NOW PLEASE FIX IT!
5072nd ranked -
Organizational History
Bending Spoons received the assets of AOL and Compuserve in January 2026. The problem when you take over something like that is having access to organizational history. There are several people who go back to the early days of these services.
I am one of those people. I have been using Compuserve since the 1980s. I have been using AOL and AIM (when it existed) since the 1990s. I have computer education and experience. I may be helpful with historical information. I am what the Europeans call a pensioner. I would be willing to answer questions about those services and…
5072nd ranked -
HELP With My E Mail on my i phone keeps saying my password is miss match to my e mail trid different passwods same
woul help if they Anwerd the phon ????
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?