AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12721 results found
-
themes
make sure the themes warning goes away after the initial statement of having the ability to unlock new themes. this statement gets in the way of the cards and make playing harder to manage. I am giving up and moving to yahoo games until this is corrected.
5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
5072nd ranked
-
Can't view "likes" and replies" to Comments...
Now, when you click on the bell icon in the Comments section, and attempt to view "likes" and "replies" -- it takes you to a Yahoo page that doesn't show the Comment section. Once again, AOL and/or Yahoo, have attempted something new and it doesn't work. Kindly make this a priority and FIX IT. Tired of paying for services I'm not receiving (and I'm sure there are countless other customers who feel the same way).
5072nd ranked -
Can't view "likes" and "replies"...
Now, when you click on the bell icon to view "likes" and "replies," it takes you to a Yahoo page that doesn't show the Comments. Once again, AOL (and/or Yahoo) attempts something new and it doesn't work. Kindly make this a priority and FIX IT. Tired of paying AOL for services I'm not receiving (and I'm sure there's countless other customers who feel the same way).
5072nd ranked -
Why are you leding with snuff audio stories?
Your opening screen has a lede that is disgustingly pandering: Nurse Was Sexually Assaulted, Tortured and Killed in Hours-Long Attack, and Audio Captured the Horror: Prosecutors
This is "snuff audio" and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
5072nd ranked -
Get rid of these flickering ads!!!!!!!!!!!
These flickering ads on the right of the news are distracting and can cause epileptic seizures. They are TOOOOOO much and are getting to be constantly on. Stop them...they don't work and I refuse to buy from these places like a lot of others.
1378th ranked -
I cannot access my AOL app any longer. Every time I put in my password, I get the loading icon. It never load the email.
I cannot access my AOL app any longer. Every time I put in my password, I get the loading icon. It never load the email.
5072nd ranked -
restore the "Stationery" in writing emails
Restore "SEASONAL STATIONERY' FOR EMAILS
1846th ranked -
Important emails are going straight to trash lately, never into my inbox as before.
Why are important emails going straight to trash. I have received emails from these sources before and they are in my contact list
5072nd ranked -
When i try to see a full story, it eill mot appear and i receive an error messsge
When i click on a story title to see the rest of the article, I receive an error message. I have to uninstall AOL, and then I have to reinstall AOL. This lasts for one day. It would be nice if AOL would call me back to let me know that the problem has been fixed, but AOL evidently does not provide excellent customer service. However, AOL will gladly take my money when I pay my bill.
2857th ranked -
News not opening up
When is click read more the page doesnt open up it says opps something went wrong
5072nd ranked -
Why are all the letterheads has been removed?
Why are all the letterheads has been removed?
5072nd ranked -
E-mails disappear before USER says 'delete'. Screen is difficult to navigate. Original AOL worked a lot better
The screen that shows e-mails is difficult to use. Also, the fact that e-mails immediately disappear once you have opened them is frustrating. The original AOL format was easy to use and clear and depended on USER's wishes, not computer's.
5072nd ranked -
fix your texas holdem site it freezes up or kicks us off line all the time
fix you texas holdem site , kicks us off line or freezes up all the time, hire a tech who knows what the f*** they're doing
5072nd ranked -
reporting an abusive customer
I want to report an abusive customer, Verizon Business. It sent me today what appears, in my inbox, to be a promotional e-mail message. But unlike any ad that I've ever received before, this one cannot be deleted. If I try to checkmark the little box to the left of the message in my inbox (preparatory to deleting the checked item), nothing happens: the sender has apparently developed a new technology to disable that checkbox next to their ad. Further, if I click on the item to try to open up the message and delete it that way, it doesn't…
5072nd ranked -
Why are news stories NOT loading
Keeps giving me an Oops. Reinstalled app and worked at first and now still won't load stor8es
5072nd ranked -
Stop putting ads in the list of emails --URGENT
Today for the first time I see that AOL is putting ads in my list of emails, as well as in banners at the top of my list of emails. THIS IS AWFUL. I have been a paid AOL user for more than 20 years. I don't have to put up with this intrusion. The banner ads and pop up ads are bad enough (and they are VERY BAD), but I have trained myself to ignore them. It is harder to ignore ads that are inserted in my list of emails and look like an email rather than an ad.…
341st ranked -
STOP putting ads in my mail feed - I WILL CANCEL this 25 year + account and go to Gmail.
QUIT cluttering my mail with ads!!!
2857th ranked -
Help Customers With Undeletable Ads in their AOL Mailboxes
AOL's paid advertisers have been inserting undeletable ads in AOL customers' email. AOL declines to help.
1046th ranked
- Don't see your idea?