AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12721 results found
-
For the last month I have been signing on to my app on my phone and when I try to read the article, stories that are shown in the feed they
For the last month I have been signing on to my app on my phone and when I try to read the article, stories that are shown in the feed they do not open.
Below it says open story or article, you click on it and it takes you to another page that says Oops something sent wrong try again.
I go down the list of stories and the same thing happens on all of them.
I have had to uninstall and reinstall the app four or five times this month.
I just started having this problem about in the…5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
I can't send an email with an attachment to myself. It says "Downloading" forever but all I get is a blank email. This started weeks ago.
I can't send an email with an attachment to myself. It says "Downloading" forever but all I get is a blank email.
This started several weeks ago.5072nd ranked -
why cant I see the comment section on my aol
why can't i see the comments section when i click on it and why can't i comment-this just started about a month ago
2857th ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
AOL games
y aol games Masque deleted my points, from 6000+ down too 179. I also have this recurring issue where I cannot properly play the ads and get my scratch ticket. I use these for entertainment but now it's not entertaining because of this
5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
"www.compuserve.com refuses to connect" when I open my AOL emails. Fix error message for compuserve.com to access my compuserve emails.
I need for you to do a FEEDBACK on an error message on AOL email page due to a glitch or bug in your system. The AOL agent tried to fix it through MIcrosoft Edge & Google Chrome, but failed to fix the error message The error is coming from a "BUG" in your system that needs to be fixed from your system to fix my problem. Please fix the issue ASAP. Thank You
2857th ranked -
Get Customer Service back
I have tried for 3 months to find out why I cannot comment, like or dislike on news items. Tried chat 3 times and called twice. Nobody seems to care.
5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
1378th ranked
-
5072nd ranked
-
5072nd ranked
-
seacrh bar
I want the old version back for the search bar not powered by Yahoo. The search bar on the upper right side besides Favorites icon. It doesn't look like, the version the I have before.
5072nd ranked -
Even MORE ADS ?!?!?
Wow. I originally got my email address through my paid internet service with Verizon. Then they essentially sold their email customers off to AOL. Ever since then, I've had to wade through clickbait to even get to my inbox, which then always has advertisements in it. But now you have even added ads in my saved mail folders. Does your desire to monetize my email account have any end? Don't tell me about paid accounts - I'm not going to pay you to NOT exploit me.
5072nd ranked -
When note to buy is sent, talk to human.
grow up! work hard ask for something Important to you, and let the rocks rumble
5072nd ranked -
Allow access to Google Chrome and other platforms not just Yahoo as per the recent update.
Recent AOL Gold update now limits internet access to Yahoo. Prior to the recent update I could access
Google Chrome directly from AOL Gold. Yahoo's internet reach is not as extensive as Google Chrome's.
Previous access to certain sites on Google Chrome are not available on Yahoo. The recent update to Yahoo
is actually limiting AOL subscribers' internet access while on the platform. Please return open access to
Google Chrome and other major platforms. I will terminate my subscription to AOL Gold if this problem is
not sorted out by the end of 2026.5072nd ranked -
Your technical department told me to contact you about going to mail.aol.com on a new MacBook Pro running Tahoe version 26.4.1. Loading time
Loading time to get to mail.aol.com is about 3-5 minutes on new MacBook Pro running version Tahoe 26.4.1 operating system. You technical dept told me to submit this on feedback page after they tried several things to resolve issue. Looking forward to a solution.
5072nd ranked -
Stories not in sync with headline. Page have to be refresh to reload, often!
What is going on with AOL stories, Headlines and stories are not in sync. Have refresh after reading story to get the page to reload.
5072nd ranked -
Fix your spam email filters. I get more spam in one day from AOL than I see in two weeks on Google.
improve your spam email filters to be as good as google.
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?