AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1520 results found
-
classic email back please - no real reason to change that
Please, we want the old view back. Why change something, which was good, easy to use and reliable ?
80th ranked -
Without being able to sort by sender, I am no longer interested in having AOL
WHen you are cleaning out your inbox, sorting by sender is the easiest way to mass delete when you get a ton of emails. Taking this away, means you most likely lost my business.
80th ranked -
I HATE the new version and I will not stay without sorting options for mail. I am also missing 500 emails
YOU MUST be able to sort mail by sender and by date
83rd ranked -
Block emails starting with new-offer
Block all emails starting with new-offer. I have received 100's and 100's of spam emails, all with different endings, but all starting with new-offer. I don't receive any of these spam emails in Gmail, but 1000's in AOL. Please do a better job of vetting out the garbage.
84th ranked -
New EMAIL is a step backward. Plain English replaced by icons, no insert capability or change background color of copied text
Simply revert to the old email format. What isn't broke doesn't need changing.
84th ranked -
AOL Support Help
Have more options for AOL Support Help. I don't use Twitter or Facebook. I should be able to get all the help I need through the AOL website. You are offering Help that limits who can access it.
86th ranked -
Spacing Issues & Forced Grouping by Date
Is "ANYONE LISTENING." This horrible, ridiculous, visually painful, dumbed down version of AOL (and I've used AOL mail, various email addresses for various purposes for nearing 30 years, so I'm NOT happy, I was loyal, now I feel forced to leave AOL) - is GROUPING our inbox (possibly other folders as well, honestly it's too visually painful and mind spinning to look at it to check) into time/day/week/month. NO, I want a list of my emails, one list sorted as I want it sorted - AS WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD BEFORE YOU FORCED THIS HORRIFIC CHANGE ON US. This is…
86th ranked -
new aol mail
new aol mail goes directly to today on aol instead of my inbox. i already changed the settings but it still redirects to today on aol instead of the inbox. please fix
86th ranked -
The undo is located in a very poor position when using a browser at the top middle. Consider moving this notice to the far right or left!
The undo a deleted message button covers open tabs. Consider moving this notice to the extreme left or right of the browser OR making this an icon somewhere in a toolbar OR providing a setting to turn this off. Thanks!
89th ranked -
separate email window
Bring back the option to open an email in a new window. It is a useful feature that aids productivity.
I cannot believe how someone in the design team thought it was a good idea to remove!
89th ranked -
EMAIL FIX NOW!!!
FIX THE AOL HAIL MAIL CHANGE!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!! THE MAIL SERVICE UPDATE WAS A 30 YEAR DOWNGRADE. THE AOL MAIL WAS BETTER ON DIAL UP ITS SOOO BAD NOW. IT WAS FASTER TO READ WHEN YOU STARTED AOL!!!! THIS SUCKS, CAN'T USE, CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!! YES IM SCREAMING, READ FEEDBACK AND FIX EMAIL NOW!!!!!
89th ranked -
stop seeing alcohol ads
I do not want to see ads for alcoholic items. I DO NOT SEARCH for them and do not understand why they pop up on my email screen. How can I stop this?
92nd ranked -
Tighten junk/spam settings.
Ever since AOL switched to the new format, I have been inundated junk/spam mail. My settings are up-to-date & current, so WHY is this happening?
92nd ranked -
Why don't you do what everyone on here is asking for? No point in suggestions if you ignore them
Why don't you do what everyone on here is asking for? No point in suggestions if you ignore them
92nd ranked -
Cannot search for specific contacts!
I cannot find a way to search for all of my contacts messages. why "fix" something that wasn't broken?
92nd ranked -
STOP THE BLINKING PAGE.. OMG GET AOL BACK ENOUGH OF NEW MORON BLOOD
HOW IN THE **** DO YOU STOP MY PAGE FOR MAIL FROM BLINKING....OMG I HAVE HAD AOL FOR DECADES AND IT IS REALLY A MESS... SOME OF THE NEW BLOOD YOU HIRED ARE MORONS...
96th ranked -
send read mail to old mail
I don't like my read mail remaining in new mail - I want emails that I've read to disappear into old mail
96th ranked -
Stop blocking incoming emails.
Why am I not receiving certain emails. I am awaiting important emails from my bank for access codes.....but these are getting blocked automatically from AOL. I understand security but these do not even go to Spam so I can choose if I want to read them. Makes me wonder what other emails I am not getting.
96th ranked -
New mobile e mail is terrible
E mail ....new mobile e mail is terrible
99th ranked -
add logo to signature
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZmake availability to add LOGO or PIC to our signature!!!! I dont need flipping emojis!! This is for my BUSINESS ... not texting friends!!!
Thank you!!!
Flustered Business Owner...99th ranked
- Don't see your idea?