AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1521 results found
-
allow more than 1000 blocked email addresses, allow blocking of all modified email addresses (renter-info, for example)
allow more than 1000 blocked email addresses, allow blocking of all modified email addresses (renter-info, for example). I'm tired of spending an hour each day trying to minimize the amount of spam in my inbox!
39th ranked -
block more senders from my spam mailbox. Currently I can only block certain emails from spam.
I would like to be able to block all spam. Why am I not able to block all spam mail? Sometimes I get repeated spam and can only delete and not block.
43rd ranked -
Go back to what works
Replying to an email puts your reply at the bottom instead of on top like its the next in the string. Email list should not have the long gaps between each email. To many problems to list. Original layout worked why would you not improve what you have? Take a lesson from the porsche 911. New version blows.
42nd ranked -
Block Sender
Put Back the Block Sender button, why did you remove the most sensible change, It was simple quick and needed few actions . Now lost how do I Block nuisance spam mail!!!!!!¬
44th ranked -
Add More Holiday Themes!
Give users more choices of holiday themes. The previous version of AOL Mail allowed users to choose from several themes related to Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. These are now gone. Why?
44th ranked -
Why am I deleting the same emails over and over on your 'new' format? Please return me to the CLASSIC EMAIL FORMAT!!!
Why am I deleting the same emails over and over on your 'new' format? Please return me to the CLASSIC EMAIL FORMAT!!!
44th ranked -
gif button gone
What happened to the gif button on the bottom of the screen beside the send button? That made AOL easy to use.
47th ranked -
Please reinstall/reinstate contacts category and the ability to insert JPG photos into e-mail.
Please reinstall/reinstate contacts category and the ability to insert JPG photos into e-mail.
47th ranked -
sort by sender
Sort by sender in New Mail is needed. It's available in folders, but not New Mail, which is where I like to filter things out. New Mail currently only allows to sort by date. I've had to create a new folder to put new mail into so I can sort it, but if I don't deal with it immediately it tends to get forgotten because it's not in the New Mail that I see each time I log in. Thank you!
47th ranked -
Sign in with fingerprint
Sign in with your fingerprint or code
With a passkey, you can sign in quickly using your fingerprint or the code you use to unlock your device. WHY AM I GETTING THIS MESSAGE EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO TO SIGN IN TO MY EMAIL! GET RID OF THIS< GO BACK TO THE OLD PROMTS< I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SKIP OVER THIS EVERY SINGLE TIME! WHY HASSLE USERS???50th ranked -
Change it back!
You cannot make your version better. It is a mess. The old version is much more superior than this new one. Listen to your customers and put it back the way it was. People do not need any more stress in their life and this is causing everyone stress.
50th ranked -
OPTION OF CLASSIC FORMAT
Will you please give us the option of returning to the classic format. This ridiculous new version is now taking me anything up to four times as long to send a work-related e-mail, and as I work in the funeral industry this is not time I can afford to waste.
52nd ranked -
responding to email
Used to be able to respond to an email, and then 'keep as new'. With the new AOL, it automatically puts the email I responded to in the 'Old' folder. I want to be able to choose to 'keep as new' after responding.
52nd ranked -
go back to classic now!!!!
N. O. W!
54th ranked -
The search function does not work well at all and does not search all mail.
Bring back the old search function. The search button that was by the compose button functioned effectively and one could actually FIND what you were looking for. The current button does NOT locate all the searched for emails. Very frustrating.
55th ranked -
Remove check mark from stay signed in box on account sign in page
I see that you have put the check mark in the 'stay signed in' box on the account sign in page again. I do not want to stay signed in and I find it more than a little disturbing that you want to try to trick me into it. I take my online security seriously and would expect you to do the same. Why would you want me to stay signed in anyway? What's in it for you?
56th ranked -
56th ranked
-
block by domain
@evereve.com is sending spam EVERY FREAKIN DAY, but I can only block the individual sender. WAKE UP!
56th ranked -
******** AOL
REVERT TO CLASSIC
56th ranked -
Your Internet Is Offline
This is getting Ridiculous!!!!!
When The Ads Stop Working It Says I'm Offline When I'm On A T-1 Line And I Know That I Have Internet.
The Ads Should NOT Have The Control Of My Email Connection!60th ranked
- Don't see your idea?