AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1520 results found
-
drop temu ads
This company is being investigated for malware and selling personal information. DROP THEIR ADS IMMEDIATELY.
21st ranked -
Hey AOL, did you get the message yet?
Still awful. PLEASE just go back to what we all want or give us the option to use the old version. The new layout here doesn't take getting used to, it's just bad and wasn't necessary. @AOL, do better by going back to what already worked.
22nd ranked -
ancially
stop allowing ancially.com to phish, there are many of them and even when one is blocked others appear in inbox.
you are not keeping up. everything that ever comes with
ancially.com at the end (hidden under what looks like a real name like Verizon Account for example). these keep showing up. Stop them, Sue them, if not the aol should be sued.23rd ranked -
Make the letters larger...they are very hard t read for an older person who has eye sight problems.
Make the letters larger, they are very hard for an older person to read if the person has any eyesight problems.
23rd ranked -
Hate new format
I hate your forcing me to use your new format. I can't do anything with it. It is terrible and I want the old format back - you make it impossible to do what I enjoy doing with emails. Can't save when I forward. Can't past without going to all kinds of corrections. You make it a terrible experience for me.
25th ranked -
26th ranked
-
What a rip-off. You put the advertisements into my account and then want to charge me for removing them.
Free removal of ads from AOL sites
28th ranked -
27th ranked
-
Please put SEND at the top of the mail window !!
Please put SEND at the top of the mail window !! Also some space at the bottom of the mail window please !!! I really want to have more control of the way my mailbox works.
29th ranked -
More steps to do the same thing is NOT an improvement.
Having things on the bottom and the top is NOT convenient. Having to search instead of scrolling to find the folder to put your emails in is NOT faster or user friendly. Having the send button on the bottom stinks. I liked everything across the top, easy to see and use. This format is atrocious.
29th ranked -
no good type size and spacing options
As far as I can tell, there are only two type and spacing options...1: VERY small type..smaller (and thinner) font than I have ever used in email. OR 2: Giant type with huge spacing between lines...allowing very little information on a page....which is not an option at all...just a big, fat magnification of #1. Most email programs I have used have multiple type and spacing view and compose options.
31st ranked -
you should not expect me to pay $4.99 when you advertisements stick and I cannot use my email
when signing into my email the advertisement block sticks and does not give me the the advertisement but a black box spins with a circle preventing me to not use the opening or deleting my emails. It blocks my email screen.
32nd ranked -
Get rid of the new mail format.
Get rid of your new mail format!! I can't stand it!! Especially advertising in it...it's for mail not advertising. You're like Yahoo now. The old format was just fine....I may have to go to another site, after being with AOL for so long. Why did you ever change it?? In my opinion it wasn't for the good.
35th ranked -
Wise saying
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Words to live by...
33rd ranked -
33rd ranked
-
moving email to folder
When I "move" an email to a folder, a copy stays in New Mail. If I delete the copy in New Mail it deletes it from the folder too! Please FIX THIS
35th ranked -
Too much time is wasted with endless verifications!
Please stop asking me to verify my identity two three times a day! Once I put in the password, stop making me go thru a ritual of getting yet another verification. If you would consider how you would feel going thru that two or more times a day, sometimes within minutes of each other, when I am off VPN, you would not do it.
Can I have your help in this?37th ranked -
37th ranked
-
sign in harassment
STOP HARASSING US ON SIGNING IN!!! User name and password should be enough without you adding pain in the patootie "new" methods.
39th ranked -
Prioritize the main function
It has become a major hassle to type an email. I will type half a sentence and then see nothing on the screen. By prioritizing putting animated ads in front of our faces, you've degraded your system to junk. Its like a race car that instead of just being covered in sponsor decals, its 10 tons of Jumbotron TV screens bolted to the body run by a 10,000 amp generator on the engine.
39th ranked
- Don't see your idea?