AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1521 results found
-
Type size
As an older user, I would appreicate being able to increase the size of the type
61st ranked -
Filters - ability to sort alphabetically
Provide an option to sort filters alphabetically by name, i.e., the incoming or "from name".
61st ranked -
NEW AOL MAIL FEEDBACK
I like the old format. It is easy to work with. Old format was friendly and easy to work with.
63rd ranked -
Allow email addresses to be viewed in the inbox
As any idiot, except AOL Mail, knows, the name of an email address can be spoofed. GIVE US THE ABILITY TO VIEW THE EMAIL ADDRESS. If some people want to see the spoofed name, let them keep the spoofed name. AT LEAST allow us the option to turn on the email address in the inbox listing.
64th ranked -
How to improve it? GO BACK to the original version.
Just go back to the standard version
65th ranked -
Go back toi the way it was
I don't like this new format. The way the older system was set was easy and quick for me to use. I am not impressed by this change. Please set it back/
65th ranked -
Reduce size of ads appearing in right block--distracting & annoying; I purposely will NOT buy products in these annoying ads.
ANNOYING ADS HAVE REVERSE EFFECT--CAUSES USER NOT TO BUY THESE ITEMS--ANNOY ME & I REFUSE TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT.
67th ranked -
Remove the 25MB cap on attachments, or at least increase it substantially.
Remove the 25MB cap on attachments, or at least increase it substantially.
67th ranked -
message layout
put attachments on top of message
69th ranked -
Restore "Old" email handling of links:
When a link is embedded as text in an incoming message, recognize it and underline it - and (most important) if I click on it, follow it and open that location in a new tab.
69th ranked -
Get rid of the new format
I hATE the new format.....HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!! give me back the classic emails!!!!!
71st ranked -
font change
Why did the font change on the email list? New emails are no longer delineated by bold text. It makes it impossible to quickly review the email list. Further, the choice of new font is far too delicate for any type of extended reading - it is extremely fatiguing.
Please revert to the standard fonts and delineation of new emails.
74th ranked -
put the senders REAL email address in the inbox display
Your new inbox format shows me a message from "Wells Fargo". After nI open the email I can see that the email comes from "Wells Fargo John.Dillinger@gmail.com. NOW John Dillinger knows that I have opened that email. He knows that he has a good potential scam victim.
Please put the senders REAL email address in the inbox display. That way I can send it straight to trash.71st ranked -
Quit putting up political people on my email account when I open up my email. I pay for your service! Put up an American Flag or Eagle ins
Put up an American Flag when I open my email. Not Obama or Biden or any other political figure
71st ranked -
STOP shoving "related contacts" in our face when sending an email. They are NOT related. Just 1 more nuisance to click off before I can send
STOP shoving "related contacts" in our face when sending an email. They are NOT related. Just 1 more nuisance to click off before I can send. RESTORE the ability to highlight and drag rather than having to cut & paste. REMOVE the silly logos on email addresses and RESTORE plain text so that we can highlight & move them to the body of our reply to avoid premature sending. And MOVE THE SEND BUTTON away from the end of the text we are composing to avoid premature sending. Hey, how about PUTTING IT BACK ON THE TOP TOOL BAR????
74th ranked -
Please restore classic AOL. My old emails won't load. I am in a panic
I am horrified,, very upset that I can't load old emails on my iMac.
74th ranked -
I want my old version back do not like this new version
How do I get my old version back. Did not authorize this
77th ranked -
split view
Please remove the Split View option or provide an option to have it pop up. Every time I try to file an email into a folder on the left, the Split View screen pops up on the left and then I have to start again to try to file the email into a folder. Frustrating!!!
78th ranked -
Metal Roof Ad over inbox mail AND other Ads (big problem)
I keep choosing to hide ads that are irrelevant to me, click "other" have tried "offensive "have tried all options of why when providing feedback as to why I want to hide the ad," AS SOON AS I'M DONE THE SAME AD/ADS CONTINUE TO SHOW? It's bad enough that we're spammed with these irrelevant Ads since AOL became "YAHOO LIKE," but you're providing an option to hide an Ad you're not interested in for whatever your reason, and to provide feedback about why, and then your "latest upgrade/downgrade" continues to show it to you anyway? Is anyone driving this train?
78th ranked -
email
This does not work--
here's edit for photo's inserted in email?
Vote
8 comments
RESPONDED · Product Support (Product Support, AOL) responded
After inserting the image in the email compose window, click on it and the picture editor toolbar should appear. The first two option are to rotate the picture, the last one is the Edit option.RHONDA THOMPSON commented · Jun 22, 2024 · Edit… · Delete…
It is critical that I am able to crop, resize, rotate, recolor etc. images and photos as I was able to be do just 1 week ago with the edit image function.…80th ranked
- Don't see your idea?