AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1520 results found
-
Your 'new' look looks exactly like Yahoo! The font, the appearance - the whole feel of the page looks the same.
Your 'new' look looks exactly like Yahoo! The font, the appearance - the whole feel of the page looks the same. Did you folks just copy what they do? Bring back the former, classic look!
99th ranked -
Bad format in new and not able to revert to old even with help from help desk.
The new mail is terrible. I had three emails sitting in new mail before the change and now they are gone somewhere. Even the help line could not find them. The format for the new mail is not as user friendly as the old. The page lay out is not as pleasing or as intuitive. Would be nice if users were given the option to revert to an old system if they wanted. Even with the help desk working with me and clicking on revert to old, the format is drastically changed and not for the better.
99th ranked -
99th ranked
-
When reading emails, there is a box on the top right side showing the company information - this is new - I want it removed.
When reading emails, there is a box on the top right side showing the company information - this is new - I want it removed.
104th ranked -
Fix the save contacts feature
HELP! I can no longer save new contacts ! I don't know what you did, but please undo it. I have been using AOL since it started. i just want you to make it the way it was. PLEASE FIX THIS!
104th ranked -
Need to access hyperlinks for zoom classes.
If you don't make this so called "new, improved" aol mail so that we can click on hyperlinks to access Zoom, we will all be dropping aol. Right now if I want to access a zoom class I HAVE PAID FOR, I have to forward it to a gmail account. I might as well just change my email address to gmail and drop AOL altogether. We have been asking for this ever since you made the change and it falls on deaf ears.
104th ranked -
App specific password generator doesn't work
Repair App Specific Password generator. Without it we can't use 3rd party email clients like Thunderbird.
104th ranked -
I cannot copy and paste from Word documents properly in the new AOL format.
When I copy and paste from a Word document into the New AOL Mail it adds a carriage return, line feed to each of my carriage return line feeds and thus adds a bunch on white space throughout my documents, frequently turning a 3 page document into a 5 - 6 page document. This did not happen in the Old AOL Mail. When I save each document as a text document and then copy and paste from the text document the extra carriage return line feeds does not happen. What I found is if I match the font style and…
104th ranked -
Keep your communist liberal ads off of my screen. Biden should be in prison.
Keep your communist liberal ads off of my screen. All liberals should be in prison.
104th ranked -
Fonts
Miss my comic sans font from old AOL mail. Would like more choices in fonts.
104th ranked -
Do not like the new aol mail web page at all. Not one positive to it from what we had for the last many years. PLEASE go back!!
Go back to old aol mail web page!!
112th ranked -
Verification codes
Stop wasting my texting minutes. This verification code nonsense is BS!!
104th ranked -
STOP redirecting to the news page after sending of emails, just let it go back to inbox like a normal email account or make it optional
Please stop or make it optional that after sending an email instead of going straight back to the inbox (the natural thing to happen and what other email providers do) you are taken to a news round up page and have to either click 'x' or "back" to get back to the inbox page. It interrupts my mental flow, is bad for RSI injured people or ppl with other hand disabilities (extra needless clicking), bad for workflow and bad for mental health- I personally do not doom scroll or injest news daily. That is my choice and I am VERY…
112th ranked -
Bring back old email format
Your email format is totally illogical. Replying method is absurd, Did you fire the guy who did this yet?Did you fire the guy who allowed him to do it? Reinstate the old format.
112th ranked -
DO NOT SHOW ME ANY ADS!!! I AM PAYING FOR AD FREE AOL!!!
This is my final warning to AOL and I will now report this to BBB and FTC If you keep showing me Ads on Ad free subscription that I am paying for!!
Malini Sodha112th ranked -
NO CHOICE OF FONT, NO CHOICE OF SIZE OF TEXT, NO SPELL CHECK......AND I SEE THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE.....GUESS IT IS TIME FOR ME TO CHANGE
NO CHOICE OF FONT, NO CHOICE OF SIZE OF TEXT, NO SPELL CHECK......AND I SEE THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE.....GUESS IT IS TIME FOR ME TO CHANGE TO SOMEONE ELSE UNLESS YOU GIVE ME BACK THE ORIGINAL FORMAT THAT I HAVE HAD FOR YEARS.!
112th ranked -
Where is the insert icon? I cannot insert pics now? That is helpful. Yes, that was sarcasm. The more I use this the more I hate it.
Seriously have not found a new feature that makes it better. I will be spending my holiday weekend getting new email. YOU SUCK!!!
112th ranked -
show email ADDRESSES, not aliases in mail list
There is no way to show the actual sender ADDRESS in the new "improved" mail window. This makes it impossible to verify a sender or identify phishing scams.
112th ranked -
Give me the easy ability to opt out of every form of advertising and tracking on my accounts.
Give me the easy ability to opt out of every form of advertising and tracking on my accounts. It's way to complicated and time consuming when it could (AND SHOULD) be as simple as a one click action by the consumer.
112th ranked -
Block Specific Words
I would like to block specific words and phrases from the messages I receive. I am bombarded with a topic I don't care to see over & over. How can I resolve this?
121st ranked
- Don't see your idea?