Downloading in AOL 11 needs some tweaking
I ran into a few glitches in downloading a file in 11 that should replace an existing Excel file in a folder with several files.
Downloading a file to replace an existing file in 11 doesn't have the option of replacing the existing file nor does it open a folder that has several files including the file to to be replaced.
Specifically -- Downloading an Excel file that should replace an existing Excel file in a folder with 'related' files (in this case a membership data base file, a dues paid file, etc.).
1) email received with the updated membership file
2) click download
3) destination box open to allow you to search for target destination
4) in documents, you can not open a folder (e.g. MEMBERS) that has other files in it (e.g. memberdatabase, dues, oldmembership, etc) to select the file being replaced
5) selecting the MEMBERS folder as the destination results in a second memberdatabase added to the MEMBERS folder but with the name memberdatabase1
6) I have to then open Excel, navigate to Documents>MEMBERS folder and then delete the older membersdatabase and keep the membersdatabase1 which then loses its postnominal 1.
Guys, Downloading in 11 needs work !