ADDRESS BOOK ISSUES CASE #07683899
I spent EIGHTY TWO minutes on the phone today with your technicians and got NO RESOLUTION.
I am having a problem with my address book and the contact cards. Where the first column used to say SCREEN NAME it now says PRIMARY EMAIL. However; when you go to the contact list it still shows up correctly.
When I add new contacts I have to be able to put in their screen name for identification purposts
Currently I am unable to send blind copies of emails to groups
I needs this corrected CORRECTLY asap.
Case # 07683899
Thank you for your feedback. In order to resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the AOL Desktop Gold and sign on.
2. Go to the ‘Mail’ menu and select ‘Address Book’ from the drop-down.
3. Select the specific address book group from the left side.
4. Select a contact from the list and click ‘Edit’ at the bottom.
5. Make sure the ‘Primary E-mail’ field contains the person’s email address.
In case the ‘Primary E-mail’ field contains the person’s name or username, replace them with their email address.
6. After all the group contacts have their email address showing in the ‘Primary E-mail’ field, you can add the group to the BCC field and check if they show correctly.