AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fake news

Please keep these Democrats off AOL! If I have to read one more of their fake news stories, I’m not sure that I will continue to use AOL.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AOL sign in Temporary remedy

Yes this is a pain in the butt I have five email addresses with AOL very frustrating.
    What I do is go into the settings and flip off a couple of the AOL email accounts turn it back on go back to the first setting page and the emails will pop up. Not a great solution but a temporary one

114th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New app

I don’t like the new version. I want the old one back!!! This new version is slow when I am opening websites I HATE it.!!!!!!!{{{

94th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 94th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Main news

Create a way to opt out of the main news. It is annoying and I don’t want it. Stop it.

94th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get rid of aim.com! I only get spam emails!

I use aol email and have for many years without problems. Lately I’ve been getting numerous emails every day as aim.com, which I have never used and it’s really annoying. How can I eliminate the aim address? Thanks!

40th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 114th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Blocking Text

It would be nice, when I go to look at a gallery of pictures, it wouldn’t block the text that shows up underneath each picture with thumbnails of the tiny pics of the gallery I’m looking through.. Lime I can’t see the picture fine, but I sure can’t read the bottom 2 lines of the text about each photo.. Thanks guys

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Does not work with the new iPhone XS

I’ve been waiting for you to fix the bug with your app so it will work with my iPhone XS. Hope you do SOON! Thank you

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Annoying # of unread email

On my phone screen, I don’t want to see how many unread messages I have! Would be nice to turn this off!!!

73rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Technology News Tab

It would be good to have a “technology” tab for the news page so we could see all technology news in one place

94th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Where are new e-mails in multiple accounts?

I have 3 aol e-mail accounts for various uses. It is really annoying that I know I have new mail from the icon notification but not which account they are in. I have to open each account new mail box from inside the app. Can you not put an indicator by each account when you open app? Would be really helpful.

73rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In-Message Email Options Disappear

When viewing an email, the options at the bottom (forward, delete, etc.) always disappear when I scroll up or down, making it very difficult and irritating when trying to use these functions. It’s been this way for a very long time and nothing has been done to fix it.

73rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Opening links and mail together

What’s the point of opening a link in the app if you can’t get to your e mail without closing the link you just opened? What the point of the app if it’s more difficult to use than the iphones mail app?

37th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Select all

When searching emails to delete all from specific vendor, I no longer see option to select all from that vendor. I can’t keep my account cleaned out without that option ... I don’t have time to select all individually. Help

73rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 19th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. iOS view of recipients

When opening an email on IPhone, it would be helpful to have an option to set so that if you always want to see EVERYONE that the email went to, it would do so automatically, instead of always having to hit “see details”. You can’t tell upon opening an email if you are the only recipient or one of many.

73rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. why do I get messages that AOL is having issues and it won't let me make comments to chats ? It's becomming very annoying .

Fix the problem with the site not allowing users to post comments . Sometimes it does and other times it's a message that the site is having problems . It's becoming very annoying .

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. AOL needs help ASAP

I’m constantly going to the AOL app to read the news. I’ve noticed that a lot of stories are written incorrectly. I can’t believe these people call themselves Reporters and Journalists. They are nothing more than elementary school creative writers. My advice hire new people!!!!

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base