AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AOL iOS app drafts getting autosaved without “To” address

I have noticed this problem which started recently - AOL support isn’t taking emails so I’m posting something here:

On my AOL iOS (Apple) app, when I compose an email, sometimes drafts close and get automatically saved, but when I go to the Drafts folder, they show up without the To address.

Since I’m commenting on Drafts, copy of drafts I send stay in the Drafts folder. One would think a draft would get deleted after its sent.

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deleting emails.

Being able to delete 100 emails at a time, not wishing to delete individually, or All Mail, as you want to keep earlier mails...

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Link to join MS Teams meeting

On clicking the link to join a MS Teams meeting from an email within the AOL app, nothing happens, it does not take me to MS Teams which I have installed on my device. It works however when using the web based AOL email service.

116th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Scroll to continue reading?

I scroll through the listed ads or other articles and when I get to the end there is no more article. Where is the rest? Need to improve news and reading the articles

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You now have @aol.com @gmail.com, etc. how about adding @verizon.net

every time you have to log in during the day.

About adding the @verizon.net since they sold us to AOL?

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Keep all unread emails at the top!

Keep all unread emails at the top of my list please. Thank you.

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why would you write this article so as to sympathize with drug cartels?

COVID-19 is costing drug cartels millions of dollars https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/05/24/covid-19-is-costing-drug-cartels-millions/24409771/

Whoever the author of this article is they must be confused due to their tone. The author is sympathizing with the cartels and bemoaning the skyrocketing prices of drugs. Seriously wtf is wrong with you and the editors that passed this through.

This entire article needs to be re-written by someone who doesn’t sympathize with the drug cartels. How about praising the work of the dea or writing about how it’s a positive thing that drugs are becoming more expensive because of their scarcity?

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Coved 19 excuse

Stop using a global crisis where thousands of people have died as an excuse to help people. You just want to bend people’s will to safeguard their privacy by forcing us to relinquish this right in order to read our email. One day, people, especially the millennials will wake up and see what is happening with technology: when used properly it’s a blessing; when used improperly, brainwashing and manipulation ensues. PEOPLE will lose!

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Reading my email without relinquishing privacy

How about the ability to read my email WITHOUT having to waive my privacy. Every time I log on to read my email I must waive my privacy and, if I don’t, I am not allowed to read my email. What’s the deal with that???

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Signature settings wont save.

I keep updating my signature. Then every time the app shuts down my preferences are deleted. When I open the app again, its reverted to the default signature: “Mobil AOL...”
    Please fix!!!! I use this for my business, and i am tired of manually typing in my signature each time I send a business email.

Thanks,

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No Complaints!

I love your SPAM detection!

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 229th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 116th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Information is inaccurate especially the information that has to do with Philip Carlino my father.

The only thing that is correct about Philip J. Carlino my father is the information about his death. All the others listed as my relatives I in fact do not know. The information provided describing my father are grossly untrue and I feel badly that this information was not evaluated correctly..

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ADD TOUCH ID

Please add touch ID and stay signed in feature.

116th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You need to do better testing of changes

As part of the change required by the EU privacy rules, you put up a splash screen that requires an answer to proceed.

But it appears that the banner placed on the bottom of the screen will not allow recognition of the button press.

IPhone 6S+. Currently at iOS 13.3.1 (issue has persisted through several iOS upgrades)

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base