AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Complaints

AOL please read and resolve your customers’ concerns!!!

14th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  408 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. News

I’m very impressed with your daily news roll up. Please give me a roll up of Global & our USA news once a day. My regional news twice daily & breaking news as needed. I’m very busy & im depending on you to keep me up to date on everything from Political to environmental. Others will agree once they experience your informative & newsworthy style.
    I’m not a news watching woman but you simplify the news with choices & a Great one line explanation. No one wants news forced down their throat.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Türkçe menü

Aol mail çok beğeniyorum neden diller arasında türkçe yok? Olmasını takep ediyorum

131st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Update app for MacOs Catalina

You need to update the app for MacOS Catalina.
    The app needs to be 64 bit, not 32 bit. If it’s not updated soon, AOL users will migrate to Gmail permanently and it will be too bad for AOL. Many of us have been on AOL for over 20 years and love it but you will force us to leave if you don’t do something quickly. Thank you in advance

115th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It's very good idea

Outlook for iOS using online apple device

131st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Removing Undo delay on iPhone app

On the AOL app on my Apple iPhone 11 Pro, whenever I delete an email or move an email to another folder, there is a brief delay during which the word “Undo” appears at the top right corner of the screen. During this delay, I can not go to any other AOL screen. I would like the option to remove this delay if I do not want it. This option is not available. Thank you.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Option to enable links in email

Many times I want to unsubscribe from an email. I scroll to the bottom to unsubscribe than I have to enable the link and scroll down a second time. I should have the option to enable all links.

115th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Come on son

How does an app become an archaic piece of trash after an update? AOL used to be top dog. What happened to you guys? Join the 21st century and make logging in easier. Face ID/Touch ID, ever hear of them???

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow the use of wildcards (*) in email addresses to allow blocking unwanted email addresses.

Allow the use of wildcards (*) in email addresses to allow blocking unwanted email addresses.

78th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Let me receive my AOL emails on my mail app for the iPhone. This AOL app isn’t what I want to use to receive and send my emails.

I want my AOL emails to return to my iPhone mail app. I don’t want to use your AOL app. Pretty sneaky of AOL to decide for me how I choose to receive a send emails. Especially on Christmas Day I want nothing to do with your app yet you force me to do so to get my emails on my iPhone. Extremely rotten of you to do so Once again you did it on Christmas Day. As if I don’t have anything better to do than spend 2 plus hours calling researching and being told to pay a fee…

13th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  49 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. This is a complaint not an idea

You claim we can watch the nfl on your app but I have not been able to so all year. I get a as-501-200 on the screen saying video is unavailable. Isn’t this false advertising. Why am I not able to see these games.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Grey font

Can you please stop providing instructions in grey font. It is very difficult to read.

131st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Every time I read an email and delete it, it takes me back to the tap on an email to begin screen. It should take me to the next email!

Email is not efficient. Takes me back to the tap on an email screen instead of the next email after I’ve deleted the one I’ve just read.

58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 131st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop having it open to news. I want the first thing I see to be my mail. If I want news I will go find news.

I just switched to the app because you drive me crazy with emails about it. Now fix it so it does NOT open to news. I want my email first, NOT news. i will use a mail client instead.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 78th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sort mail by From

Allow users to sort mail by who sent it. It’s a great feature on every other service.

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base