AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add Repeat Alerts

Please add Repeat Alerts option, so you can request new email alerts to sound up to 10 times as per the option for iMessage. That way it’s harder to miss an important email.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 55th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sent mail sound

Just downloaded the aol app on my iPhone not sure I like it. I prefer my old version. I can not get the swoosh sound when sending mail even though it is set in my sounds. Why?

94th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Browser

When I click on a link in my email message (when I’m using the aol mail app on my iPhone) it doesn’t open in Safari, it opens in the aol browser. There, my phone won’t remember passwords, I can’t seem to figure out how to go “back” a page on the website, there are no controls to navigate. It’s very frustrating. I just want the links in emails to open in safari. Please.

34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 94th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Email improvements

1. Create a combined single inbox for all accounts as Google does.

2. Allow bold type setting for text of all emails.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Easier to logon? Face ID?

Could you please make it easier for your users to login and modernize your app to use faceid? Thanks

51st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. News

News notifications aren’t working

55th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Group emails

As of the first of the year,I suddenly cannot send out one email to all the people in my ministry group. Very frustrating.

63rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Unfortunately, what you’re looking for is no longer offered in the current version of AOL Mail. If you’ve received a notification that a limit of the number of sent emails was reached or you’ve sent to too many contacts, you’ll need to wait before you can send more emails.

10. 23rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. New Image Button

would be nice to have something like https://bit.ly but for attached images

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 10th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improvement to Apple Watch app, please.

With cellular connectivity on the Apple Watch, it would be useful to be able to do more in all the apps, but especially AOL mail.

I would like to be able to scroll through all my messages (not just unread), and to be able to copy text from an old email and paste into a now email on the watch.

Hope you can do this.

Thanks

94th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have 3 aol email addys

I have 3 aol email addys, when they are all in the notification area I can tell which one is which due to each being my name and a number, the number won’t show as the size of the sidebar isn’t wide enough to show the full email addy. They also seem to swap their priority ad ad such you can’t tell which one has opened. This is very infuriating as I keep opening the same account even though I’m shown in the app icon that I have mail but am opening an account that the email isn’t in

94th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Details of emails

Please always show all email addresses associated with the email.

Having to hit “details” every time is annoying.

Thanks!!

16th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Settings in Mail won’t save for long

My changes to the settings in the Mail app won’t save for long.
    It works until i re-start the phone, and then it reverts back to the default settings. This is for my mail signature on emails and for how many lines to preview.
    They won’t save permanently.
    I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it didn’t help, and I’ve tried using Wi-Fi or cellular With the same results.

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Moving mail to folders

AOL used to automatically offer a folder to move mail to, generally based on email address. How can I get that again?

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Automatic filing

You need to find a way to have emails automatically find the right file folder the way Apple Mail does.

47th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base