AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. App throws me out while reading email

While reading my emails, the app closes and throws the email into the “Old Mail” category. Very annoying. I have to open the app, go to “Old Mail” to finish reading the email. Happens way too often.

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fake news

Please keep these Democrats off AOL! If I have to read one more of their fake news stories, I’m not sure that I will continue to use AOL.

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Annoying # of unread email

On my phone screen, I don’t want to see how many unread messages I have! Would be nice to turn this off!!!

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. In-Message Email Options Disappear

When viewing an email, the options at the bottom (forward, delete, etc.) always disappear when I scroll up or down, making it very difficult and irritating when trying to use these functions. It’s been this way for a very long time and nothing has been done to fix it.

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. iOS view of recipients

When opening an email on IPhone, it would be helpful to have an option to set so that if you always want to see EVERYONE that the email went to, it would do so automatically, instead of always having to hit “see details”. You can’t tell upon opening an email if you are the only recipient or one of many.

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. why do I get messages that AOL is having issues and it won't let me make comments to chats ? It's becomming very annoying .

Fix the problem with the site not allowing users to post comments . Sometimes it does and other times it's a message that the site is having problems . It's becoming very annoying .

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Articles are not correct

There are MANY different articles that AOL have posted where the information isn’t correct. What a bunch of incompetent “Journalists.” If you can even call them that. I think they are all a bunch of elementary school creative writers.

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. News doesn’t refresh

I like to read some news and I find that just the top ten will update but what I read a week or ago is still there and duplicated at the bottom after the first ten. Please update I know the news changes every second or so fake or not.
    Thank you from a curious reader

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mail

Go back the way it used to be. I’m sooo close to stopping my acct. and pay someone else for what I want, not what they want to give me. Thanks a lot!!

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't find this app anymore.

I uninstalled this app from my Surface Pro 4 because it suddenly wouldn't let me open any links within emails, hoping to re-install it to solve the problem. But it is no longer available in the Microsoft Store. Please reinstate it.

117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 117th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Data couldn’t be read

I can’t sign into the app. Every time I try i get an error message stating “data couldn’t be read because it’s not in the correct format.

134th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 134th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Keep Users Logged In

AOL has logged me off of my account even without the app being closed. This needs to be changed as it’s a plague to the mobile app. No other mail app I use does this. Gmail, which is one of your largest competitors, doesn’t do this. If Google can securely allow for users to stay logged in, so can you! This is very annoying and makes it dreadful to use the mobile app. This issue needs to be on the top of AOL’s priority because as I’ve seen on here and throughout the internet, your users have had enough of…

134th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 134th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I can’t get my mail

I can’t get my aol mail

134th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fix signing in

Fix it I have to sign in 10 times a day!

134th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. My app keeps closing and I have to sign in over and over

Trying to check my email and app keeps closing and screen going black and I have to re- sign in over and over. I deleted the APP and restarted my
    Phone multiple times and it is still doing this. Anyone who can help, let me know. Is it because I have too many messages. I’m unable to read my messages and delete because it closes right after opening. Is this a virus? I have Apple I phone XR and it’s up to date.

134th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base