AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Read notifications

Why don’t we get notified when email was read by other party?

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Light colors email backgrounds

This app should have the option to select a light color background for the email inbox.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fake news

Please keep these Democrats off AOL! If I have to read one more of their fake news stories, I’m not sure that I will continue to use AOL.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Blocking Text

It would be nice, when I go to look at a gallery of pictures, it wouldn’t block the text that shows up underneath each picture with thumbnails of the tiny pics of the gallery I’m looking through.. Lime I can’t see the picture fine, but I sure can’t read the bottom 2 lines of the text about each photo.. Thanks guys

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. why do I get messages that AOL is having issues and it won't let me make comments to chats ? It's becomming very annoying .

Fix the problem with the site not allowing users to post comments . Sometimes it does and other times it's a message that the site is having problems . It's becoming very annoying .

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. AOL needs help ASAP

I’m constantly going to the AOL app to read the news. I’ve noticed that a lot of stories are written incorrectly. I can’t believe these people call themselves Reporters and Journalists. They are nothing more than elementary school creative writers. My advice hire new people!!!!

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Articles are not correct

There are MANY different articles that AOL have posted where the information isn’t correct. What a bunch of incompetent “Journalists.” If you can even call them that. I think they are all a bunch of elementary school creative writers.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. News doesn’t refresh

I like to read some news and I find that just the top ten will update but what I read a week or ago is still there and duplicated at the bottom after the first ten. Please update I know the news changes every second or so fake or not.
    Thank you from a curious reader

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mail

Go back the way it used to be. I’m sooo close to stopping my acct. and pay someone else for what I want, not what they want to give me. Thanks a lot!!

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please add Repeat Alerts

Please add Repeat Alerts option, so you can request new email alerts to sound up to 10 times as per the option for iMessage. That way it’s harder to miss an important email.

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New Image Button

would be nice to have something like https://bit.ly but for attached images

81st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Attachments. More than pictures!

Need to be able to attach more than pictures to a email. Should easily integrate with Dropbox, Mac iCloud folders, etc.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add support for other pop3/IMAP accounts

Would be great to be able to use one app for all email.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Signature Options

Please enable font colors and styles for email signature using the mobile app. I’d like to make it match my standard signature. Thanks!

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display multiple AOL email accounts at same time

Right now you can only view one account at a time.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have a automatic sign for once sign in

Have an automatic sign in using Letters and
    Number so you can sign in one time in aol.com

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Email providers

Add other Email providers like yahoo and gmail.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 93rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base