AOL App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
172 results found
-
Fix app to not override .ics calendar entry date with current date
When receiving an external email with an attached .ics calendar invitation entry, the app overrides the .ics calendar date with the current date in the Apple iOS environment
76th ranked -
Yahoo will not let me see my needed email
Stop Yahoo from deciding which email I can see, like from my credit card banks
76th ranked -
Text in body fault
I was an AOL Gold Beta tester for years. When I use the iOS aol App to write an email, my auto signature is prewritten in the body of the blank email. When I type a message, the first word is at the top of the body space but the second word defaults to appearing immediately after the auto signature.
I have always thought aol was much better to use than "outlook" and " Explorer" and would suggest that since aol is a better user friendly interface, focussing on aol as the iOS email app of choice will be a…
76th ranked -
76th ranked
-
Delete all
Delete all messages from this sender and it stalls at 0% no matter how many times I update. It used to work like a charm but now it completely fails.
76th ranked -
no clickbait ads
I understand you're ad supported, but that doesn't mean you should allow faux news articles that go on for pages and pages without saying anything.
76th ranked -
Allow users to enlarge pictures in news articles.
Interesting pictures in news articles get me to check them out, but we can't zoom in to them to see more detail. Allow selecting a picture to enlarge it and allow us to zoom around the photo.
76th ranked -
Delete large patches of emails
I want to delete a year’s worth of emails
76th ranked -
Thank you
I had an outstanding experience with Ryan who spent a long time and demonstrated great patience along with intelligence and knowledge in solving my problem with e-mail and protection. I had been scammed. Cathleen McLoughlin
76th ranked -
Have more people like Ryan
Ryan spent a long time with me on the phone to solve my problems with e-mail and protection. He did a fantastic job. I cannot thank him enough. Cathleen McLoughlin
76th ranked -
Pull to Refresh
I've noticed that the "pull down to refresh" gesture that works great in the Android version does not appear to work on iOS. Is this by design? I think the two apps are somewhat dissimilar in a few ways, so it's not a big issue. Just raising it in case there is any feedback wanted on this topic. Thanks - Love the apps (on both platforms!)
76th ranked -
cannot preview calendar files
I received emails with attached calendar entries (a .ics file) but I cannot preview them. Please add this feature.
76th ranked -
76th ranked
-
Notifications/Badges Don't Clear
Notifications and app icon badges don't clear automatically if an email message is read on another device.
Let's say you receive an email while you're sitting at your computer. Both the computer and your iPhone will notify on new mail. If you now read the email on your computer, the AOL mobile application never checks again to see if that message was marked as read, so the notifications stay raised until the user clears them. App badge also shows prior unread count and requires an inbox refresh to update. Seems like a minor fix, but it would greatly improve QoL.
76th ranked -
Simplify the send mail to a group option, way to many steps now
Put the BCC box back in the mail we are writing. When sending to a group, when we select the group, why do we have yet another additional step to confirm who we are sending to?? Bring back the mail sending the way it was before this update.
76th ranked -
Show how to add a new person to ones email contacts.
Show how to add a new email name to ones contacts.
76th ranked -
Allow folders to be moved
I had to rearrange my folders to be more organized. Long pressing any folder only allowed for renaming, creating a sub folder, or deleting. It was quite cumbersome to have to create new folders with the same name and move the contents of the old folder into the new one. Long pressing and gaining the ability to drag and drop into parent folders would be a massive improvement
76th ranked -
AOL Email for Outlook
Email on my outlook no longer ending what is the outgoing & ingoing stmp something changed. Please help
76th ranked -
New update has made aol app on iPhone unusable.
The update has made the AOL app completely unusable- it doesn’t respond, glitches and shuts down, makes email font so small it can’t be read. Please fix this!
99th ranked -
AOL iOS 8.0.1 inbox clips email text when iPhone Larger Text is enabled
After the recent AOL iOS app update, the inbox message list no longer renders correctly when iPhone Larger Text/Dynamic Type is enabled.
I normally use the largest iPhone text-size setting for accessibility/readability. Prior to the recent AOL app update, the inbox was usable at this setting. With the current AOL app version 8.0.1, the sender and message-preview text increase in size, but the height and spacing of each email row do not increase proportionally.
As a result, the subject/message-preview text is partially clipped, adjacent messages appear crowded together, and date dividers can appear too close to the preceding message. This…
99th ranked
- Don't see your idea?