AOL App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
172 results found
-
Aol update not working
How can I get aol working?
21st ranked -
Eliminate timing out of app
When composing an email message, the app times out after a minute. It does save it in Drafts, although it is very frustrating to always be interrupted when writing a message.
21st ranked -
All new mail should load
Some of my new mail shows up. Ex. It says I have 70 emails but only 10 show up. If I go out of new mail and go to old mail or sent mail and then return to new mail the rest of my new mail shows up. Shouldn’t all of my new mail show up without me having to go out and in again? This is not right.
21st ranked -
21st ranked
-
I can’t open attachments or open previews from emails on my Apple IPhone 14 Pro Max. Would really appreciate if this could be fixed.
I can’t open attachments or open previews from emails on my AOL app from my Apple IPhone 14 Pro Max. Would really appreciate if this could be fixed.
25th ranked -
Read Receipt Feature
Would it be possible to add a read receipt feature to let us know an eMail has been read? Thank you.
25th ranked -
25th ranked
-
straight-to-inbox feature is no longer working
I have the paid version of the app that allows you to go straight to your inbox when you open it, and that feature is no longer working. I’ve restored purchases and everything and no matter what when I open the app it goes to the new stories that mind you I have no desire to see.
28th ranked -
Make a way to stop need email going to junk maibox
I have some emails that are giong to my junk file automatically, would like them to come to my new mail inbox
28th ranked -
If I’ve checked keep me logged in, keep me logged in. Don’t make me sign in again. That sounds simple enough, doesn’t it?
AOL could slide into the 21st century by adding facial recognition. 😊
28th ranked -
28th ranked
-
Can’t access email - I have an iPhone 8 - not able to access iOS17
8-31-2026 Hello, I have been a customer with AOL since your company took over the accounts for Verizon.net.
I just tried to access my email on the AOL account and a pop up stated I need to us iOS17 or higher.
I can only access my emails through my iPhone 8, which is only iOS16.7.16.
Please help. I am not able to access emails, anymore.
My financial institution, M & T Bank also did this where they went to the iOS17 and then they realized there were many valued clients with older iPhones where those clients were not able to…
32nd ranked -
My aol app on iPad is not working .your agent tried for over one hour. I need it to work so fix it please
Get my app working
32nd ranked -
Unable to send email
I am unable to send out email to s company that has sent me numerous emails. For unnknown reasons it sends it back to “drafts”. Care@altrx.com is where i am trying to send it. My email address is bngmckenzie
34th ranked -
I am unable to log into my email.
I am unable to open my email 4/21/2026
34th ranked -
Customize news feed
I’d like to personalize my news feed to remove certain topics or sources.
34th ranked -
34th ranked
-
34th ranked
-
Site requires update, but won’t!
Site requires update, but won’t!
39th ranked -
Allow enlarged text size to be permanently set
Global text size setting
39th ranked
- Don't see your idea?