AOL.com Bucket Test

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

1. STOP WITH LIBERAL LEFTIST BIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOL is so bias against conservatives. You're doing an injustice to news. Talk about FAKE news! STOP being so partisan and report BOTH sides of the news!

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

85 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have had AOL for over 20 years. Since Donald Trump became president AOL only prints the lies about him and very rarely gives him credit.

I have subscribed to AOL for over 20 years. Since Donald Trump became president AOL only prints the lies about him and very rarely gives him credit.

I am considering dropping AOL as my main email address as the information they print about POTUS is rarely accurate.

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Times are hard, Support OUR President

It is sickening how you push your liberal views and show a lack of support and lack of respect for the President. Headline check today

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your Number 1 headline is FAKE NEWS

There are three studies that show good results from levoquin and azithromycin treatment of Corona virus and other outlets are reporting this too. You make me want to puke! You're still invested in trashing Trump. For YOU the coronavirus is just one more stupid attempt to take down Trump. First it was Russian collusion, then it was Ukraine, Ukraine, then it was impeach, impeach, now it's coronavirus, coronavirus. And YOU also play the race card. How stupid and transparent YOU are! GET A LIFE AND SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST FOR TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME!

5th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 93% of every News Cycle is ANTI-TRUMP and it lacks credibility.

I read the Huff Post every day and I don't think I can take the level 10 outrage every single day for 4 years now anymore. It is out of step with reality. I am tuning it all out because it is just a waste of my time. Just read through the headlines of each day and see what I'm saying. Not one thing is EVER positive or even close. You are going to KILL your future readership. Trump is going to prove you wrong on every article and it's going to become obvious at some point that people are…

6th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. STOP The NEXT PAGE Stories!!! I hate these! You NEVER get to the point of the story or whatever the topic is.

STOP The NEXT PAGE Stories!!! I hate these! You NEVER get to the point of the story or whatever the topic is. Most people give up before even getting to the end.

11th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Even in a crisis your hate for President Trump is more important to AOL.

Even in a crisis your hate for President Trump is more important to you, AOL, than the health and stability of the USA. Your true colors are showing more every day.

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. report the news with facts

instead of reporting only bad news about our president. why don't you report all the facts. Like the one trillion dollar package passed by senate which would give every person a thousand dollars every 2 weeks. This factual story is not even on your news page! You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! No wonder no one reads your news coverage!

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please stop making our president sound like a bad guy. Stop pushing this liberalism on your users.

Aol is constantly bashing President Trump. Many people who use this platform does not agree with this. Please write stories that do not push either parties agenda. I love The President of The United States of America. He is doing a great job. I have been with AOL so long and it is so sad to see this platform take sides and disrespect our president so. It's shameful and unpatriotic. Please change the narrative of your news stories and make sure they paint the whole picture and not just who you wish down.

13th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Your headlines are absolutely despicable. To post a headline that Trump suggests that we are happy with 100,000 deaths is beyond unethical.

Your headlines are absolutely despicable. To suggest that the president, democrat or republican, is satisfied with 100,000 deaths is downright unethical and sick. Your organization that gives your writers this direction should be ashamed of yourselves. You know exactly what his meaning is and you've stooped so low as to try to attack him on this. You are insulting to our intelligence.

14th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 50% of the country is conservative....your news is 100% opposite those folks...is it wise to alienate half of your potential subscribers?

Your daily news is so anti Trump...even today you favored failed Hillary over Trump........losing my patience and after a lot of years with you am seriously looking to switch

10th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop with the Liberal bias

Your idiot liberal bias really does suck . You make me sick !! Why can't you just report the news in an unbias fashion ? Is that impossible for you Liberals ? It must be !! I have been using AOL for many years !! As soon as I can get people notified of the change , I am gone !! You suck the big one !!

9th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I appreciate that AOL need to make money with ads, but at least 50% of the news lead is advertisting or more Trump bashing.

Cut out some of the advertising on the news leads. It is getting to the point that I will go somethere else for my cofmputer.

11th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop bashing President Trump

Leaving AOL, after over 35 years! AOL is clearly trying to tear down president Trump. I am just sick and tired of seeing AOL's anti Trump bias! Good Bye AOL,

15th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fake news. So bias is disgusting.

Stop being so bias. You are promoting fake news to people who don't know any better.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop with the negative Trump reporting

Every morning, when I open AOL, the first news report is on Trump, and he is not reported on in the positive. Today, I opened up AOL and Jimmy Carter was news story #1 and Trump was news story #13, after appearing at the Veteran's Day parade in NYC. Are you kidding AOL? Your bias is always so blatantly obvious, but today, you reached a new low. I have been an AOL customer for many years and have always rolled my eyes at your Trump-hating reporting. How about telling the truth, at least once in a while? Challenge accepted? No,…

4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Quit the stupid NEXT PAGE stuff.

Quit the NEXT PAGE stupidity!!!!

15th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. you suck when it comes to the real story. i go to google to see after you you suck

why do you bring a story & and go through to sooooo many panes to
    get to the real thing? did you just get out of college. time for most to move on

26th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Return the stock market update numbers

Why have you removed the stock market numbers from the finance page? It's important to be able to quickly check what's happening from time to time. Please return them to the top of the page.

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. SLIDE SHOW NEWS??

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP THE SLIDE SHOW FOR AOL NEWS!!!

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 76 77
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com Bucket Test

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base