Skip to content

AOL.com


This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.


12719 results found

  1. red banner shows "We are unable to bill your premium subscription to the method of payment on your account.

    On top of my AOL page a red banner shows that "We are unable to bill your premium subscription to the method of payment on your account." Kindly put attention on this

    1846th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Finance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. STOP ALLOWING 60 SPAM E MAILS INTO MY ACCOUNT PER DAY !!!!

    Stop allowing 60 SPAM e-mails into my account per day!!

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2-Step Verification

    I'm not getting the code for 2 step verification the 1st time. I have to ask to resend the code. It would be better to get the code right away the 1st time. As a result, I've exceeded my limit and my cell phone no longer appears for verification purposes.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why am I suddenly getting the following message when trying to view photos or videos in your news page ? This content is not available due

    Why am I getting this message when trying to view photos or videos in your news page ? This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
    Update your settings here to see it.Tried following that link didn't see any setting pertant, even tried changing every setting, still same stupid message !

    1046th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. EXPOSING MY REAL NAME

    WHY did you use my real name instead of my preferred name for posts and comments ??? I pay for your service. How dare you expose my sensitive information including my name without my approval ?

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use my preferred name, not my first name.

    Use my preferred name when I post on AOL.com, not my first name. I don't know why you switched practices, but this is aminor threat to my online security. Until you switch back I'll only be using AOL to check email.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have Mail filters that work

    I pay for AOL ! I have to review spam folders because occasionally a legitimate email gets in there.
    There are many disgusting "subjects" let through.
    The mail filters (send to trash) do not work ! Why do you even pretend to offer them a/

    424th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Increase type SIZE !!!

    I have to use a magnifying glass to read most articles. Most of your articles use only center part of the screen.

    Should only be a NO-BRAINER. DUH!

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. if your wondering about your emails, don't worry aol will pay all late fees and will pay for your inconvines

    if your wondering about your emails and can't get them/ don't worry aol is picking up all late fees and interest

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please remove Hillsdale College from my inline ads. It's political propaganda

    Please remove Hillsdale College from my inline ads. It's political propaganda

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add voice typing/dictation

    Add voice typing/dictation to AOL mail.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Having trouble with emails

    Please help me...

    I have spoken to customer service 3 times in the last month and nothing has been fixed. I am have three problems with emails ONLY.

    1) When I type in the body of the email; it does not show the characters as I type them, it waits for me to stop typing and then adds them slowly to the screen one at a time. If I type a bit quicker, it deletes or adds characters where I cannot see where I am at.

    2) After I type a sentence and want to highlight a particular part in…

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. FIX AOL GAMES

    AOL GAMES LUCKY STRIKE 8 BALL DOES NOT LOAD CORRECTLY IF AT ALL Please fix ASAP

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. AOL Mail

    AOL Mail Subject
    - When typing in the subject line it no longer populates . For example I send out zoom invitations and I use the word meeting all I would have to do is start typing in "M" and meeting would populate, and it no longer does this

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to attach a document that is 23.9MB. When try to attach it to AOL it states the MAX I can send is 25.0MB Why can't I attach my DOC?

    If AOL states the MAX you can attach to your email is 25.0 MB why is it NOT ALLOWING me to ATTACH a 23.9 MB document? I tried to work it out with your HELP DESK technical support but NO JOY. It appears to be a system problem? Since I'm not exceeding your limit, question why the restriction on my undersized attachment. I understand I can break it into sections but that makes the document difficult to read, especially if there is data drop in the transmission.

    It appears I'm not allowed to use the full 25.0 MB loading I've…

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. allow to stay signed in

    aol does not stay signed in after i requested it by checking "stay signed in".

    1846th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PLEASE REVERT TO ORIGINAL FORMAT!!!! TODAY'S CHANGE IS UNBELIEVEABLY HORRID

    You screwed up our email format and refuse to let us revert to the original.
    Now, you've totally screwed up how we keep our emails!

    No NEW MAIL???????
    No Old Mail??

    I save emails I will respond to in the future...Now I must search for them. One was 18 months old!

    WHY OH WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING YOUR PROGRAM WORSE?

    1046th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Put a responsible person in charge of all this feedback.

    Maybe you'd start seeing some results.

    681st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why do I keep having to join the community to reply to anyone? The only questioned asked is about my fingerprints. No thanks.

    Why do I keep having to join the community to reply to anyone? The only questioned asked is about my fingerprints. No thanks.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Where can I send these nasty email I'm getting

    I keep getting NASTY emails. And I DO mean nasty. Luckily they end up in spam and I do the block senders and delete email option. When I get phishing emails saying they are from PayPal, FedEX and some of others, they have an email I can forward those to so they can look in to it AND deal with it. PayPal even sends me confirmation they received my email.

    With these NASTY emails I appear to have no recourse. Even if I do the block senders and delete emails, I have been getting more and more and more and…

    568th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories