AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
block Vulgar Emails
My mail receives vulgar emails, and I am sick of them. I have tried to block senders and I have called you twice. Both times you have frightened my during our call and i have hung up the phone. Please put a block on these vulgar emails without scaring me to dealth.
5072nd ranked -
stop with the **** sex ads!
i am a woman so i do not want to slip my **** into anyone! i do not give a **** about the secret to an 18 inch rock hard african *, i do not give a * if your ***** is wet and hot, i d not want to look at photos of your *****, etc.! censor and not allow them like you do with so many comments that you feel are not 'community standards', which i think is a freaking joke... anything pro liberal or sexual.. okie dokie... mention trump and you never get the real story…
5072nd ranked -
It is very annoying that you are sabatoging my email with paid ads that appear to be unread email I vote you stop this annoying practive
t is very annoying that you are -sabotaging my email with paid ads that appear to be unread email I vote you stop this annoying practice
5072nd ranked -
email "copy" text glitch
I attempted to copy text from an email, as I often do, Today it would not work. I
highlighted the text to copy, but the highlight went away. It seemed to be a problem limited to emails I initiated and to those initiated by another person. I did not have the problem when attempting to copy text from emails received from commercial senders.5072nd ranked -
I cannot believe that NOWHERE in your headlines there’s no mention of the airline that suffered a terrorist attack. I thought you were suppo
Unbelievable! No mention of the terror attack on the Dubai airline. I thought you were supposed to report the news.
5072nd ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
Implement a ratings system for articles.
There is way too much AI and other low quality junk slipping onto the site, and readers should be made aware that an article is good or not from the start with a simple 5bstar system. This would also greatly benefit AOL with direct feedback for knowing which publications have consistently good or bad content, which would be much more useful for evaluating retention and continuation on the site. This might even be useful in removing individual articles altogether or elevating others to the front page.
5072nd ranked -
Do not raise my rate, unless you fix ET-5003
ET-5003 Dies not Work
5072nd ranked -
return to the original AOL system
the original AOL system worked very well. WHY OH WHY, DID YOU ***** IT UP?
2857th ranked -
train the so called "censors" to allow comments that are in contrast to THEIR liberal views
censors mute postings within seconds of a conservative view, So disappointed in AOL
139th ranked -
Could you NOT print sories like the one about the kitten born with two noses and two mouths. That is just sad and and not necessary.
Stop printing stories like the kittens. It's sad. Not a freak show for you to advertise. Poor judgment on your part.
5072nd ranked -
Unlimited "blocked senders"
If you are going to limit our "blocked senders" then you need to figure out a way to stop the 100's of spam emails received!
1046th ranked -
Contact Sort by Last Name
Set a default for Contact list using Sort by Last name
5072nd ranked -
Related Contacts Pop ups
Upon writing an emailrelated contacts/names pops up when writing an email
Hope to resolve the concern and have an option to turn it on or off.
5072nd ranked -
Content Quality
If the MAGA movement can promote lies to better their popularity, why is it against the left doing the same. My comment on the Tuberville "Furry" group was "inappropriate"....NO IT WASN'T. But it was rejected nonetheless. I used no foul language, my lie was no worse than Tuberville's and yet you posted an entire article based on his bull, and refused my comment for asking a question about his character. That's taking a political stance if ever there was one! Either be neutral, or allow my comment.... you're supposed to be journalists!
5072nd ranked -
LET US BLOCK EMAILS AT DOMAIN LEVEL TO REDUCE SPAM !!! SilverSky can do it, why can't AOL???
Either AOL doesn't want to do it or your techs don't know how. I recommend opening a SilverSky Netaddress USA.net account and look at how they make it easy to block spam AT THE DOMAIN LEVEL.
5072nd ranked -
Community standards for commenting too vague/strict
Rejecting a comment as communicated below is ridiculous.
Your comment on "President Donald Trump Tells Kaitlan Collins She ‘Shouldn’t Be Here’ After CNN White House Ban - AOL" violates the community guidelines and has been rejected
publisher's logo
acts4him2 Thu 24 Sep 2026 02:40:51 AM
Ask a stupid question ….5072nd ranked -
Stop being a left leaning hack
Quit reporting liberal bias, woke, left leaning lies and report all the facts including the success of the conservative policies.
5072nd ranked -
Ever since the recent updates to AOL on iOS 26, AOL has been very laggy and slow.
Ever since the 2 recent AOL updates to ios26, AOL has been very slow and laggy. The second one helped a little but still not what it was before the update.
5072nd ranked -
AOL home screen goes INactive when typing a new email.
Why does my aol screen become non-active as I'm writing a new, or reply, email. Starts out fine, but 10-15 second in, the screen is no longer showing typing. Just like the screen is inactive. If I pick anywhere on the screen it is active again for another few seconds, then INactive again. Please advise.
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?