AOL.com
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
12719 results found
-
create a simple address for reporting spam, e.g. "phish@aol.com
create a simple address for reporting spam, e.g. "phish@aol.com
1846th ranked -
BRING BACK GIFS PLEASE..VERY CRITICAL FOR SENIORS. LONG TIME USER PLEASE
PLEASE BRING BACK GIFS. VERY IMPORTANT TO SO MANY SENIORS. LONG TIME MEMBER USE DAILY!!
WE HAVE FAMILY OUT OF TOWN AND USE IT EVERY DAY. I AM BEGGING YOU TO HEAR OUR NEEDS THANK YOU840th ranked -
GAMES ARE ALWAYS FEEEZING UP ANNOYING
HELP !!!!
1846th ranked -
Don't ever attach this to an email in my inbox:This message seems suspicious... It could be from a legitimate sender, but there’s a chance i
You will not EVER attach this message again to an email in my inbox. It is ALWAYS incorrect.
This message seems suspicious...
It could be from a legitimate sender, but there’s a chance it’s an attempt by a hacker to gain access to your system. Tap below to see a list of actions you can take.2857th ranked -
Can you Remove the 2nd "AD" that some idiot has placed in the personal emails!!! It was very dumb and an annoyance
Again, Remove the second and addition ads in the personal emails!!!!! There seems to be a number of complaints about the Dumb move!!!
2857th ranked -
Stop using English for users in Germany
If you are still interested in German users, then use german to communicate with them!
5072nd ranked -
Can't sign out
Chat made a ticket saying the issue is probably due to an AOL update
Can't sign out properly although Chat said it isn't a security issue.
When I try to sign in later I have to go to the two step process.
Mike5072nd ranked -
Your support costs too much for the limited services provided.
Support cost are too high for the support that you provide us.
2857th ranked -
Start using the ORIGINAL AOL system. Your "improved" system does NOT work.
Start using the ORIGINAL AOL system. Your "improved" system does NOT work.
5072nd ranked -
Start using the ORIGINAL AOL system. Your "improved" system does NOT work.
Start using the ORIGINAL AOL system. Your "improved" system does NOT work.
5072nd ranked -
Get rid of these flickering ads!!!!!!!!!!!
These flickering ads on the right of the news are distracting and can cause epileptic seizures. They are TOOOOOO much and are getting to be constantly on. Stop them...they don't work and I refuse to buy from these places like a lot of others.
1378th ranked -
the headlines on my nerw stream ar4enot showing up untill I click on 4 or 5 o them
no headline on my news stream till I click in a few
2857th ranked -
how about making the game room work
fix masque game room
1378th ranked -
Profile name is showing as Irving, should say Judy, when I leave a comment
tried to update the profile name, but, it will not update to Judy...Irving remains there.
5072nd ranked -
Technical issues within articles
Notifications not working in the article section for several days. It doesn't seem anyone is addressing the issue. What is the point of the comment section if one cannot interact?
184th ranked -
5072nd ranked
-
Can i block an entire domain?
I receive a copious amount of spam. More than half of it comes from the same domain name: "gendafilem.nl". It is always preceded by a different gibberish alpha-numeric user name. I select each one, and mark it to be "blocked", only to receive more with different variants of the user name. How can I block everything that comes from this auto-generating domain?
681st ranked -
1378th ranked
-
where the **** is the baseball box scores?
need baseball box scores
5072nd ranked -
getting all kinds of advertisement everytime I signed in on my AOL account
Im still getting all kinds of advertisement everytime I signed in on my AOL account. I have an ad free AOL subscription.
5072nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?