Skip to content

AOL.com


This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.


12719 results found

  1. s

    When we tried to log in to ADG, there is an error saying "Error retrieving account info. Please Try Again". AOL agents did a screenshare and exhausted all the available options but still the same error. Please take action on this immediately.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Advertisement

    This is a complaint about a recent ad that you're running on AOL Gold. It is a disgusting ad of a huge cockroach running around. First, I have an aversion to cockroaches and second it's very distracting. I can't believe anyone in AOL's ad dept approved it to be shown. Please cancel this ad.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix ability to comment after each topic a person wants to comment about.

    Many subscribers suddenly are not able to comment one of you stories. Very disappointing.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop sharing irrelevant news headlines and poorly written news articles

    You appear to have made changes to the news articles shared on the UK landing page, with sensationalised and irrelevant headlines followed by poorly written articles. Please give us back proper journalism

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ad screening of your news items

    You currently have an ad running regarding a remedy for high blood pressure, which is a complete AI generated scam. Please do a better job of investigating before posting.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Discontnue advertising on Meghan and Prince Harry. They occupy unnecessary space on my internet.

    Plain and simple focus on the media that pays for the fee not Meghan Nor Prince Harry that you have pay them as what Meghan is aiming for!

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Return my email back to 'Basic' instead of this abomination please

    Return my email back to 'Basic' please. This new layout is an abomination.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Eliminate two step verification

    This two step verification is just a ridiculous thing. Number one, my phone is prepaid so every time I get a text, it costs me money. Number two, I understand this sort of security when it comes to my school account, but let's face it, AOL, if you can allow all the spam email I seem to receive on a daily basis, user two step verification is the least of your problems.

    2857th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop rejecting my comments on post...you've blocked me from posting or commenting which is a violation of my 1St amendment rights.

    AOL is violating my 1st amendment rights by rejecting any comment or post with the lame excuse that I am not following the rules no matter the comment. Even if I state I agree or I disagree...put an emoji ...any little action or response. If this continues I will have to file a complaint with Government officials. Remember Facebook did this to some of it's members and suffered legal actions. AOL will be next.

    278th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    6 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. NO HELP AT ALL FROM AOL

    TRING TO CONNECT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE THE TEL NO DOES NOT CONNECT

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Folder

    Created a folder for year 2024 and moved all 2024 emails to that folder but when I checked on the inbox, the 2024 emails are still there.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I cannot access new email address that are entered directly into my Apple contact list

    I want to enter email contacts into my Apple contact list and have it be accessible when I am sending an aol email.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Weather Forecase inaccuracy...

    https://www.aol.co.uk/articles/freezing-rain-set-descend-across-104034000.html
    This article dated today (29th July 2026) predicts winter storms!!!
    Totally inaccurate and makes AOL look STUPID!

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Changing the home page is not a good thing......I have been a customer for over 20 yrs and I am moving on do not like the changes to mail

    Changing the home page is not a good thing......I have been a customer for over 20 yrs and I am moving on do not like the changes to mail

    I am moving on to a mail support that does not play games......

    Thanks for nothing,

    James Stout

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. stop the sex ads

    I DO NOT WANT TO 'SLIP MY **** INTO ANYONES WET **', I AM NOT INTERESTED AT ALL IN MAKING MY * INTO AN '18 INCH AFRICIAN **** WITH THIS PILL', WHY? BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN YOU FECKLESS MORONS! I DO NOT HAVE A 'WET AND ********* WAITING FOR YOU', I DO NOT WANT TO SEE PHOTOS OF ANYONES BUTTHOLES WAITING FOR A ROCK HARD *... THIS IS PERVERTED * THAT YOU NEED TO STOP! IF I WERE TO SAY ANY OF THIS IN A COMMENT, YOU WOULD REJECT IT SITING 'COMMUNITY STANDARDS'... DO YOUR JOB AND…

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Comments not working all comments being rejected

    All my comments are being rejected. It is probably an SI malfunction.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. neur mind PRO

    aol.com has run severals with the former head of Microsoft ( bill gates )? it that are scams and should never be on your site. the latest ad mimics previous ads touting a scam medicine which it suggests will eliminate Alzheimer's disease. the last ad is for Neur MIND PRO which doesn't work according to the FDA, Chatgpt, , and various reviews.

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I understand I cannot add an email signature from the Android AOL app. Please add a feature to allow this. I mainly use my Android for email

    I understand I cannot add an email signature from the Android AOL app. Please add a feature to allow this. I mainly use my Android for email, not my laptop, and each time I have to modify my signature with is a real pain. Thanks :-).

    5072nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories