Assist by AOL

Help us improve Assist by AOL

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At AOL, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  1. Delete & Replace Mac Mail app

I was having issues using AOL mail on my iPad Pro & your Tech support helped greatly. But after all was done I went to my iPad & discovered the mail I was using was from AOL, not the app. I wasn't able to sign in to my AOL app on the iPad so my wife suggest I delete the app & reinstall since I had made changes to AOL on-line & not through the app. I did & all is well. Just wanted to add that to your list of possible solutions.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More services for Apple OS

I've been using aol from when it started. I used it because at the time it was written for Apple OS and worked the best on my commputer.

I keep seeing all these new aol services, and apps which are now written only for PC's. I still pay a monthly fee I believe but am not getting near the service for my Mac that I used to.

Please consider going back to working with Mac OS operating systems. When I started using aol people using Mac's were under 10% and today the last time I checked it was over 35%…

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)