AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1520 results found
-
mail
The current AOL Mail interface is cluttered and unstable, with content disappearing before it can be reviewed. The original version of AOL was the benchmark for email—simple, clear, and straightforward. Please simplify the layout and restore the clean presentation that made AOL so reliable in the first place.
1022nd ranked -
I hate this unwanted so called new look. It is horrible. Put the Classic look back.
I hate this unwanted so called new look. It is horrible. Put the Classic look back.
1022nd ranked -
drop temu ads
This company is being investigated for malware and selling personal information. DROP THEIR ADS IMMEDIATELY.
21st ranked -
some of my own incoming emails are getting blocked - these are from my website orders donotreply@shift4shop.com
I made sure they are not hiding in my spam folder.
1022nd ranked -
email
I want to see more lines in my email inbox. Why have you changed it?
1022nd ranked -
Blocked emails
Emails coming from pattymatznewyork@aol.com to patty@matz.org are being blocked and marked as suspicious
1022nd ranked -
Attachment disappears - PLEASE FIX
I use AOL through chrome. When I send an email with an attachment, everything works fine.
However, when I receive a reply from the recipient, the attachment has disappeared and is no longer in the thread.Please fix this so the attachments are retained throught the thread of emails.
379th ranked -
Why can't I insert multiple images in mail anymore. I can still do it on my phone, just not on my computer.
Until recently I could insert up to about 10 images into an email, depending on size. I still can, but I have to put them in one at a time, which means going and finding them each time, instead of selecting a batch and putting them in with one click. Please give us that back! I can still put in multiple images on my phone, just not on my computer. Why?
722nd ranked -
GET RID of new sidebar with company info!
A sidebar now pops up when I read emails showing the company information, it takes up a good part of my screen and prevents me from scrolling quickly through emails!!!! GET RID OF THIS!!!!!
1022nd ranked -
Feature Request: Option to Hide the Spam Folder from AOL Mail's Navigation Menu
I would like AOL Mail to introduce an optional setting that allows users to hide the Spam folder from the main navigation menu without disabling spam protection or deleting any messages.
Ideally, this feature would:
• Hide the Spam folder and its message count from the main folder list.
• Continue filtering and receiving spam normally.
• Preserve messages and existing automatic deletion schedules.
• Provide an easy way to access the hidden Spam folder through Settings or a folder-management menu.
• Allow users to restore the folder's visibility whenever they choose.
• If possible, make this a device-specific display…1022nd ranked -
Capability to sort email filters.
Rather than manually searching for a particular filter from a list of email filters, I would value the capabilty of sorting filters to facilitate a search.
722nd ranked -
Fake In-box Listings
Recently, AOL Mail has been insertring fake entries to In-box listings. This is grossly interruptive as it is misleading. False listings is indicative of dishonesty, deceit and fraud. This fake listing process should be halted and never again used or allowed in the AOL Mail protocols that have been trusted by millions for years. With the multitudes of means to impose distracting advertising to users, the exploitation of the user's In Boxes is a new low to which AOL has recently stooped. Please stop this process of inserting fake in-coming items into user;s email in-boxes. The dignity and esteem of…
1022nd ranked -
In Settings > Security and Privacy add "Safe Senders List" to keep emails from going into SPAM
Having 'Block all senders except contacts' doesn't include emails from new doctors, lawyers, or businesses. A SAFE SENDERS LIST enables adding people who are not in our contacts.
1022nd ranked -
page setting for emails
Do not like new page settting! How do I read my incoming emails?
1022nd ranked -
I would like to stay with the New AOL Mail. Instead of the old email. Much better for this 75 old Senior.
I would like to stay with the New AOL Mail. Instead of the old email. Much better for this 75 year old Senior. Thank you Anna.
722nd ranked -
GO BACK TO CLASSIC EMAIL
I just want classic email back. I've had it since 1995. Can't handle the change, don't mess up what already works.
1st ranked -
RTL not working on RTL languages when composing!
RTL Hebrew Text Formatting Issue – Exclamation Mark Appears on the Wrong Side
Hello AOL Mail Support,
I would like to report a formatting issue when writing emails in Hebrew (RTL language).
When I type a Hebrew word followed by an exclamation mark, the exclamation mark appears on the wrong side of the word. Instead of being positioned according to the right-to-left direction of Hebrew text at the left of the word, it is displayed incorrectly on the right of the.
For example:
Wrong:\
שלום!Correct:\
שלום! 1
If you take the incorrect word and paste it into…1022nd ranked -
When sending email to a group, AOL has created some sort of situation where recipients can not reply all to the group.
When sending email to a group, AOL has created some sort of situation where recipients can not reply all to the group. It doesn't matter if the recipient is aol or gmail, nobody can reply all. The only one who can is myself as the originator. anyone else discover this?
1022nd ranked -
Darstellung der emails
Die Darstellung der Inhalte der emails ist zu schmal, meist wird ein Teil der Nachricht abgeschnitten. Im Gegenzug ist die Spalte mit Kontakte-Kalender-Notizblock...unnötig breit/für mich überflüssig. Wie kann ich die Spalte "Inhalt der Nachricht" breiter darstellen?
Hinweis: dieses Feedback habe ich bereits vor Wochen gegeben, leider keine Antwort erhalten. Bitte um Antwort.1022nd rankedHi there, we are sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com Thank you!
-
Delete all
I have loved the delete all emails from this sender, but now it’s only giving me the option to unsubscribe, which I don’t want to do. Please return to previous availability to delete all
1022nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?