AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1521 results found
-
HAVEN'T BEEN RECEIVING EMAILS SINCE 7/7/2026. WHAT'S UP?
The last email I have is from August 7, 2026. What has happened to email or is it my email specifically?
1022nd ranked -
Feature more UK content - USA news is of little importance to the majority here
Feature more UK content - USA news is of little importance to the majority here
1022nd ranked -
spam -don't bother- they don't care and allow it intentionally
SPAM -don't bother complaining because they don't care and allow it intentionally, Help Desk completely useless. Nothing bur lip service and canned comments. Almost 100 spam emails received today., Trash company, glad to be transitioning out shortly.
1022nd ranked -
bring back the tab that moves the endless adverts out of view
bring back the tab at the side of composing an email that moves the adverts out of view. they are repeated flashing and irritating
1022nd ranked -
Your Spam filter sucks. It wont save blocked emails. get bombarded by spam. Fix your system.
Please stop incoming spam. Your filters are horrendous. It only allows you to b lock so much and then lets everything in. its 2026... fix it.
1022nd ranked -
Return Stationery
no description necessary
1022nd ranked -
CHANGE FONT AND EMAIL BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS 2 DAYS AGO
A couple day's ago the font suddenly changed on my emails as well as my document attachments. What the ****? The documents are now long rectangles and not the nice squares they were. They look like an attachment from Adobe Acrobat. Make it go back.
1022nd ranked -
WHAT are you doing to my emails???? Different emails on the app and on the website, and sending emails on the APP are locked in 'sending' in
A couple of emails locke din 'outbox' in sending mode and cannot open them to edit ....lost emails, this aol is becoming is a joke!!!
1022nd ranked -
Restore the larger image attachment previews in opened emails
Please restore the larger image attachment previews in opened emails. The new small attachment thumbnails are much less useful, especially when an email contains photographs. Previously I could easily see the attached images directly in the message without opening each one. Please either restore the previous size or give users a setting to choose large or small attachment previews.
1022nd ranked -
FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNLIMITED SPAM BLOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1022nd ranked -
After having an AOL account since 1991 or 1990 I think it's time to cancel my account
I have been going by bergmanmd1@aol.com for , oh, I don't know, but I think it's over 26 years. Aol sent me a notice a couple months back and it talked about the price going up. i wrote them and told them that I had a set price for life. then some dumb kid writes me back to inform me that I had never been offered that deal. I replied "you're right not as bergmanmd1@aol.com" (my name). then he claimed that I was not the master account. I again replied, "then who is?" because my wife died in 2010…
1022nd ranked -
Sender's name is not fully displayed
In the left pane of the inbox listing all senders, the sender's email address no longer displays when hovering the pointer over it.
1022nd ranked -
contact list
I cannot update an existing Contact List with new email addresses that have been added to my Contacts. The Contact List says No Contact Found when I put in the email address or name to be added.
And I cannot create a new Contact List. This is happening on both my MacBook Air & PC. Separate operating systems separate browsers.1022nd ranked -
Free design Advice: Your color scheme screams ALERT, DANGER, UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Go back to blue and white. Blue is calming and inspires trust. Yellow and black tell me HAZARD. I can't believe I took the time to do this, lol. But when you're right, you're right. And I'm totally right.
1022nd ranked -
delete contact info
How in **** do I delete email info that I no longer want. I am not on Twitter or anyother social media.
1022nd ranked -
swoosh
i am no longer hearing the swoosh when i send email. volume is on and up, what happened. all i see is a msg sent box near the top of the page. thank you.
1022nd ranked -
1022nd ranked
-
Search feature is not working
Search feature is not working
1022nd ranked -
MY RECEIPT OF EMAILS, EVEN TH EONE I SEND MY SLF SOMETIMES TAKE DAYS TO RECEIVE, I AM SUBSCRIBING,
SPEED UP INBOX RECEIVING
1022nd ranked -
1022nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?