Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience.

Ok , see if you can tone down your anti - Trump bias and give us news instead.

Ok , see if you can tone down your anti - Trump bias and give us objective news instead.

5th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Richard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL is ******** and a hypocrite. Your ridiculous post on how Trump "threatens migrants heading toward border" is not only sad, it is sick. Trump is NOT threatening anyone. He is upholding the laws of the Untied States. Does a bank guard "threaten", does a policeman "threaten"? If you think upholding the law is threat than you do not belong in the United States. Huff Post is another ******** lump of clay. AOL ******and what you stand for ******.

• Karen Van Gunst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your anti-Trump bias is appalling. The article today about body lamming is a good case in point.-happened in May. I foolishly pay for AOL for this kind of REPORTING???? Report the news not your opinions!

There are 8 other options to use as a news source, one of them Fox News, that you can switch to on your Welcome Screen. Use one of them instead of moaning about your perceived slights.

The huffington Post is so biased..it doesnt report news...its like the National Inquirer. If Trump walked on water..it would report he can't swim!

• maga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of the annoying ads on my mail-page, especially Arianna's left-leaning ones to congratulate RBG or contribute to abortion causes...
        QUIT the Politics

• G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today (Thursday October 11) AOL shows a picture of President Trump and Kanye West as #1 in the news as shown on the AOL Homepage.. With purpose, someone apparently in your art department added "toner" to part of the President's face, matching the skin tone of Kanye West. Where is the respect for our President, and WHY is there no respect from AOL?

• Hondo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anybody that doesn't think that the vast majority of news about the President is negative just has to browse thru the carousel of news articles daily presented on AOL. It's laughable.

AOL is brain dead. You lack intelligence and your only goal in being in business is to hate Trump. Well here is a little pay back to you self -centered 8-year olds. Half of the people who pay your salaries are Republican or Conservative and you continue to insult us. The day will come when you regret it and you will be looking for new job at the gas station. AOL Sucks

They will not fix this. All those pages are more ways for them to get revenue from ads.

With everything going on in this country, I'm sick of seeing on my welcome screen "news" about scantily clad "celebrities," 5-year old stories, and bait to click garbage. It's time AOL starts featuring unbiased articles about real issues, How about giving it a try?

• Kathleen Oesterle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FIRE HUFFINGTON BIAS NEWS AND GET INTERNATIONAL REPORTING. NOTHING BUT **** AND RERUNS. OPEN YOUR MINDS FROM THE LIBERAL BULL OF FAKE MEDIA ,
        93% OF THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK POLE WANTED KAVANAUGH.
        DID NOT SEE THAT AT AOL. WE THE PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER
        YOUR DAYS ARE LIMITED. IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE BY JAN. 2019 I WILL SAY BY BY FOR GOOD. BEEN HERE SINCE 1999 WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU. YOUR ARE OUT OF STEP WITH THE MAJORITY.

Give me the opportunity to turn off your anti Trump Left wing ****! If I want news, I'll go to real news!

• V A R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about quit the Leftist Agenda and the political-opinions... or just turn off the welcome page

• Dennis Wulff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of your Anti Trump biased news feed...we aren't dumb out here...AOL is blatant about it...

• E Crockett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your bias against Judge Kavanaugh is obvious. You never report the testimony/stories that tend to discredit his accusers and tend to exonerate him.

Enough with the Trump trashing and soft peddling anti-Trump innuendo. The comments sections is fun but the stories are stale and all too predictable.

it is disturbing to regularly see your required welcome page laced with slanted facts demeaning our President and his administration. Are you proud that you might fool your subscribers? Can't you be fair, or at least let us opt out of this propaganda page.

Your ideological bias this morning in the news coverage of Judge Kavanaugh is outrageous and makes me seriously consider canceling my AOL account. And I say that as someone who can entertain the idea that he might have done what Ford says. The only problem is that it was 36 years ago, and there is insufficient corroborating evidence.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base