Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience.

aol is brain dead

Has anyone working at AOL graduated high school? AOL is such a mish-mash of driblle and tripe and that it appears to be a training class for 8th grade wanna-be's......

AOL ****. If the word "maybe" and "reportedly" were taken out of the English vocabulary, AOL would be out of business.

13th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perhaps AOL employees should be required to use ONLY AOL services? Surely then AOL would find its way to "fix" this mess. About a week ago, I texted the HELP service and after explaining problems with the email/spam function, I was told (written) that my "AOL account was in the process of being "migrated" into the OATH system and there was nothing he could do." This was repeated twice when I pressed for a solution to my problems. Has anyone ever received a solution that worked when calling the AOL HELP service? I haven't either.
        It's obvious AOL has no formal plan (tested and debugged before implementation) for changing the system AOL only responds to customer's complaints and ideas (which they request) to "upgrade" the system. Thoughtless and/or unresponsive actions are what AOL is providing its users. It's an amazing experience to feel the effects of replacing a system that worked most of the time with an unproved, untested system full of defects dependent upon its users' complaints/questions to debug it. This is NOT good!
        AOL ... How about providing a function wherein one can create AOL email/calendar files transferable to another provider such as Outlook? Providers other than AOL do that. Is AOL frightened by that proposal's probable results? Does the term "sinking ship" ring any bells?

• bob k. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

email has not worked properly in months now - so what does aol gold do ? - they add another unwanted , inconvenient , user unfriendly , + useless feature for deleting emails , while doing absoluetely Nothing to fix problems with EMAIL AT ALL !!! - nothing has been done in over 1 1/2 years now to inprove the FLAWED GOLD programs + to accommodate long time paying customers !

• bob k. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why are you assuming that they have a brain ? - has totally passed the lowest point i've seen as 20+ year paying subscriber - but they are trying to brainwash us with their biased , untimely , + amateur reporting ! -

Feedback and Knowledge Base