AOL Desktop Gold
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
28 results found
-
No Prev and Next Buttons in Search Mail Tab
I am using AOL Desktop Revision 11.1.5071. When I open an email within my Inbox, the bottom right section of each email has buttons for “< Prev” and “Next>”. If I enter a string in the “Quick Find” box and open one of those emails, they have the same buttons. However, if I click on the “Search Mail” tab and enter a string, then open one of those emails, they do not have the “Prev” and “Next” buttons. Can you add them there?
69th ranked -
Automatic replies to certain incoming mail
I would like the ability to set automatic replies to certain email addresses without having the reply go to ALL incoming mail.
69th ranked -
Pourquoi avez vous supprimé dans l'onglet spam , supprimer et bloquer les expéditeurs ?
Pourquoi avez vous supprimé dans l'onglet spam , supprimer et bloquer les expéditeurs ?
Avant on pouvait les bloquer, maintenant que vous l'avez enlevé, ça ne marche plus !69th ranked -
attachment
Unable to send / open an attachment on ADG. It close ADG right away.
69th ranked -
spell check is not working on all capital letters
spell check is not working on all capital letters using aol desktop gold
43rd rankedWe are investigating this issue. The new spell check uses Microsoft's library for spelling. We have reached out to them to find out if there are solutions for capital letters within spell check.
-
y'all have added several keystrokes to deleting mail with your updates. Thanks alot!
Beta test your updates first.
20th rankedWe are collecting information on this issue and will work on a solution.
-
Out going emails
When building an outgoing email every time I click in a different spot the email jumps, also if I delete one address in the address bar the remainder jumps to the end. WHY? Please find a way to make them remain still until I send!
7th ranked -
I would like to ADD & SAVE my own personal NOTE in short words to Email descriptions
Ability to ADD & SAVE my own personal NOTE in the Incoming Email description. For my own personal reference
43rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?