AOL App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
172 results found
-
Mail folders
Please separate old and new mail files again. Having them all in one folder is awful. You have to go through all these emails just to find new and kept as new mail. Old mail that I want to keep is cluttering up the mail file. Please change it back- the update is terrible!
46th ranked -
Composing email with inline images is broken in 8.x and claims they are too large
Since the new 8.x versions, inserting photos (jpeg or heic doesn't seem to matter), when you try to send the email it claims they are too large.
I have verified that they are not (less than 3MB each).
Converting formats from heic to jpeg also doesn't help.This worked in the previous version before 8.
Moving them to be attached instead does seem to work for now, but this is unacceptable as it breaks the email's layout.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and it still happens.
Using the web mail in a browser also still works.
Please…121st ranked -
AOL
When I delete an Email, the previous Email ( the one on top) will automatically turn grey meaning that I have already read that Email but that never happened. Very frustrating! Because I have to go to that Email and mark unread.
99th ranked -
Isn’t loading new email after app update
App won’t load new mail after today’s update
121st ranked -
Correct news not opening on latest update + email display with only one line and space between .
For $30 plus a month subscription and 38 year with aol I am disappointed with last update. Email apparence is messed up with one line only on recap and gap after email 3 or 4 . Storie news cannot
Open when selected and spin forever . iPhone 17 with latest iOS version. This occurred while I did the last aol update on Apple store . Need to be fixed121st ranked -
121st ranked
-
New update has made aol app on iPhone unusable.
The update has made the AOL app completely unusable- it doesn’t respond, glitches and shuts down, makes email font so small it can’t be read. Please fix this!
99th ranked -
My iPhone SE fully updated and can’t sign in. I get the news but can’t view my emails and can’t sign in. Plz fix this been a customer since
Fix my mail access can’t see it on my iPhone SE
121st ranked -
AOL iOS 8.0.1 inbox clips email text when iPhone Larger Text is enabled
After the recent AOL iOS app update, the inbox message list no longer renders correctly when iPhone Larger Text/Dynamic Type is enabled.
I normally use the largest iPhone text-size setting for accessibility/readability. Prior to the recent AOL app update, the inbox was usable at this setting. With the current AOL app version 8.0.1, the sender and message-preview text increase in size, but the height and spacing of each email row do not increase proportionally.
As a result, the subject/message-preview text is partially clipped, adjacent messages appear crowded together, and date dividers can appear too close to the preceding message. This…
99th ranked -
3rd ranked
-
Cannot open news stories.
Cannot open news stories on News, Top Stories page on iPhone. It just opens another page with that article heading and a bunch of ads and other headlines. If you scroll down and tap on Read full story, it takes you to another page with other articles. Seeing the original article is not possible.
67th ranked -
After clicking a notification for an email I’ve received, it says, “Message not found.”
After clicking a notification for an email I’ve received, it says, “Message not found.” This has been going on for ever.
I kept a video of an incident exactly like this if anyone from AOL reads this and wants me to send it.
99th ranked -
My aol app has not been working since the update it kicked me off and I can’t get into my emails only on browsers which is so inconvenient
Please fix this browsers only allow one email at a time constant logging in and out to switch some of us rely on this app for work emails and school updates !! It’s been an entire week and aol customer service can’t figure it out !!
121st ranked -
Long Press Senders Email
Long Press Senders Email
10/06/26 AOL Version 8.0.7
Using iPhone 17 Pro Max, iOS 27.0.1
This fixed the Long press on Sender email address to allow the Copy option menu.
From:
LinkedIn
messages-noreply@linkedin.comHowever, prior to Version 8 you could long-press on the sender name to get the same copy option.
It would be nice to get this back.
Question: What are 2 Speak options for?
121st ranked -
iOS app no push
The standalone iOS aol app has no push for emails. Have reinstalled and toggled on and off notifications in system settings, still never working. Settings everywhere both In iOS system and in standalone aol app are perfect.
121st ranked -
Copy Senders Email Addresd
I’m Using iPhone 17 Pro Max, iOS 27.0.1
I’m using AOL Version 8.0.6 App
How to select and copy senders email address?Prior to AOL Version 8, I could long-press the sender email address to copy it, that doesn’t work anymore. What is the problem? How do I fix this?
Suggestion:
When your in the AOL Inbox View, if you Long Press on a email, add copy sender email address to list of the other 6 options:1-Delete all messages from this sender
2-View all from sender
3-Mark as spam
4-Select message
5-Print or share…
6-Set reminder
7-Copy Senders Email
121st ranked -
Copy senders email address?
I’m Using iPhone 17 Pro Max, iOS 27.0.1
I’m using AOL Version 8.0.6 App
How to select and copy senders email address?Prior to AOL Version 8, I could long-press the sender email address to copy it, that doesn’t work anymore. What is the problem? How do I fix this?
Why not add the copy sender email to the long press that you can put on the email in the window of all the other emails?
121st ranked -
46th ranked
-
121st ranked
-
Move the ad down that splits the inbox page so that new mails are all visible
On IOS 14+ since the latest update, the ad appears on the front page of the inbox and splits the inbox which makes them less visible. Please move it or make it smaller. Also the cookie page appears every time you log in so needs fixing
121st ranked
- Don't see your idea?