AOL App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
172 results found
-
121st ranked
-
Old mail file
Please put back the separate OLD MAIL file. Having to find new and unopened email by going through new, old and unopened email is insane. This is awful having old and new mail in one place on iPad app.
121st ranked -
When you an email on the day received there is no date stamp, only “today at 3:00PM”
On the AOL email app when you print an email on the day received there is no date stamp, only “today at 3:00PM” This is very inconvenient when you refer to the printout in the future as you have no idea about the date received. That is not the case on the AOL website mail. Perhaps there’s a setting on the app, if not it would be a big improvement if this was addressed. As far as I can tell this is not a setting on the printer.
46th ranked -
0989703626
0989703626
121st ranked -
jafarabdis305@gmail.com
jkafarabdis yasen
121st ranked -
Yahoo will not let me see my needed email
Stop Yahoo from deciding which email I can see, like from my credit card banks
76th ranked -
Text in body fault
I was an AOL Gold Beta tester for years. When I use the iOS aol App to write an email, my auto signature is prewritten in the body of the blank email. When I type a message, the first word is at the top of the body space but the second word defaults to appearing immediately after the auto signature.
I have always thought aol was much better to use than "outlook" and " Explorer" and would suggest that since aol is a better user friendly interface, focussing on aol as the iOS email app of choice will be a…
76th ranked -
no idea
No idea....as is, is fine with me
121st ranked -
Customize news feed
I’d like to personalize my news feed to remove certain topics or sources.
34th ranked -
ensure that it will still be working one day later.
Ensure aol mail will still work on new iPad, laptop, phone more than one day after purchase. That way a tech can fix before you take the new device home.
53rd ranked -
no idea
no idea
121st ranked -
Go back to old AOl so called upgrade DOESNT WORK WELL ON IPAD!
Have to reload to get Mail, stories after turning off!
46th ranked -
Previous version
The app is performing really bad since early February update. Since then few updates were done, but keep getting worse than ever. It take forever to check mail. Close app, open again, close again, open again. It took much longer to load the app as well. Please change to previous version. It’s not working at all.
53rd ranked -
76th ranked
-
Update never opens to mail, always news
I am hating that the update defaults to opening AOL News. I only use the app for checking email, and I shouldn’t have to click to email every time I open the app. Makes me want to get rid of AOL. Change the default to whatever category a user last used when they were in the app.
53rd ranked -
Delete all
Delete all messages from this sender and it stalls at 0% no matter how many times I update. It used to work like a charm but now it completely fails.
76th ranked -
The yellow app icon is HORRENDOUS!
Either change it back to blue or pick a different, less OBNOXIOUS color. Who’s bright, ugly idea was this?
67th ranked -
When I try to sign it, it returns to the the first page which requires me to sign in again. This repeats continuously
When I try to sign in to my AOL APP, it returns to the first page which requires me to sign in again. This repeats continuously
67th ranked -
Allow continuous unattended forwarding to Gmail.
Allow continuous and immediate forwarding to Gmail. Allow me to decide whether to forward anything automatically marked as spam.
99th ranked -
no clickbait ads
I understand you're ad supported, but that doesn't mean you should allow faux news articles that go on for pages and pages without saying anything.
76th ranked
- Don't see your idea?