AOL App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
172 results found
-
Please add a “filter emails like this” to the app.
Please add a “filter emails like this” to the app.
99th ranked -
Where did the arrow go for emails that have been responded to
Bring the arrow back. I keep having to go to the sent folder to see if an email has been responded to. It sucks. Please fix it asap.
121st ranked -
121st ranked
-
AOL Email is not Loading
Hello. Just recently within the past week. I believe after a AOL app update or Apple iOS update, I can not use my AOL app on my 2021 iPad 9th generation device (which is running iOS 27). The new emails do not load at all. I keep getting an error message saying “check your connection.” However my wifi and internet is fine for all other devices and apps, so that cannot be the issue.
identifierforvendor: CFF4CACB-E307-4BDE-9CA5-4AD3FDAE5A9C
IDFA: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
keychainid: 2654C178-93C1-4AD9-9612-8274104EB877
keychainuserdefaultsid: 1C815612-D0E4-421D-861A-C05E51370B05
notbackuppablekeychainfileid: 78BAC833-A6B9-4EA9-8724-8BA2BE907C9D
userdefaultsid: AF1BBB51-CE17-4B39-AF2C-4F7FF9E8DA5C
chalakfam@aol.com: YIWZNUT7TKWC3MUAU47K4OT73S
BSP…121st ranked -
Still haven’t fixed their app
Ever since 2 updates ago. The app doesn’t refresh for new email and won’t show any new email on the iPhone version. They did have another update recently but that still hasn’t fixed it. Deleting the app and reinstalling it temporarily fixes it but come a few hours later and the problem returns.
121st ranked -
8.0.3 update did not solve issues
UPDATE — AOL Mail app version 8.0.3 did NOT fix the synchronization problem
I previously reported a synchronization problem with the AOL Mail app on my iPhone and iPad.
I have now updated the AOL app to version 8.0.3, but the problem continues.
The problem is specifically with the AOL apps. Apple Mail on the same iPhone and iPad works correctly, and AOL Mail through Safari/AOL.com also works correctly.
The AOL apps continue to have the following problems:
• Emails deleted on my iPhone remain in the AOL app Inbox on my iPad.
• The same email can appear in…
121st ranked -
Email is still not syncing between iPhone and iPad even after installing update 8.0.3
Email is still not syncing between iPhone and iPad even after installing update 8.0.3
121st ranked -
AOL mail app needs another update ASAP!
The AOL Mail app is not refreshing or syncing my new emails. I keep getting the error “Couldn’t refresh, check your connection,” even though my internet connection is working normally. When I log into AOL Mail through the website, I can see new emails that are not appearing in the app. I’ve tried closing and reopening the app and refreshing, but the problem continues. Please fix the syncing/refresh issue with the iOS app. Thank you!
121st ranked -
This app has not worked since the last update
Will not retrieve mail
121st ranked -
Subject: AOL Mail iPad app 8.0.2 not synchronizing deleted emails I am experiencing a serious synchronization problem with the AOL Mail app
Subject: AOL Mail iPad app 8.0.2 not synchronizing deleted emails
I am experiencing a serious synchronization problem with the AOL Mail app on my iPad after the recent AOL app updates.
My iPad is running the current version of the AOL app, 8.0.2.
I have two active AOL email addresses and tested the problem carefully.
Here is what happens:
- I send an email from one of my AOL addresses to the other.
- The email can take an unusually long time to appear in the inbox.
- If I delete the email from my iPhone, the email is correctly deleted from the…
121st ranked -
Delete all from sender broken
Delete All From Sender function is broken. It just asks to unsubscribe. I don't WANT to unsubscribe, I just want to mass delete the multiple emails from the same sender. Fix it PLEASE!
121st ranked -
Notification doesn’t clear in. Notification center even if message is read
This seems to be the only iOS app that doesn’t automatically clear the Notification Center if a message was read. If I read an email, it will remain in the Notification Center unless I manually remove it. Please make it that the notification automatically goes away (the badges do go away, just not the alert in Notification Center).
121st ranked -
121st ranked
-
No AOL calendar in the iOS app
I'm a super long time AOL member and I know this question has been asked before but WHY isn't there full functionality in the iOS app? The AOL calendar and tasks functions are super useful. I run my household and business with the AOL calendar and tasks and the lack of availability in the iOS app is really shortchanging the app. Make it a premium feature and yeah I would pay a couple of bucks a month to have that available or like $20 a year or something as a subscription in the app.
121st ranked -
App tells me I have to update my iPhone to use the app on my iPad. But I don’t have an iPhone. So now I can’t use the app on my iPad? Not r!
Please take into account that not everyone has an iPhone. Nor can I buy one just so I can use the AOL app on my iPad.
121st ranked -
121st ranked
-
Go back
You have decided to use iOS 17 which my iPhone doesn’t have the hardware for so I can’t access my email account when in the process of purchasing a property and needing to send and receive emails from solicitors and estate agents is outrageous I have had no warning just randomly locked out of my account I can not afford to replace my phone at the moment so options needed so idea leave alone what already works if it ain’t broke don’t fix it don’t bother replying as I won’t be able to access email to read thanks very much
121st ranked -
I can no longer access AOL APP with my iphone X. Blue pop up says requires update and I can not update this device!! No WARNING
Allow users to bypass the pop up to get to account temporarily
121st ranked -
AOL freezes
Hello for as long as I have had an iPhone which has been years I find that AOL freezes at least several times a week when I click Mail and it starts to load the actual mail. There is nothing that can be done. You can’t close out the window. The only thing I find that works is holding the power button to speak and telling Apple to shut down. It’s a huge annoyance and I don’t understand why this hasn’t been fixed.
121st ranked -
Dislike the program change too much for just letter and color concern
Before new update about maybe month ago or more and I like the way it was before. Because I look into mail letter to read then I close it then later reopen the app suddenly it went back to home page itself. It’ll lose my mailbox letter and then have too find the same letter a usual. I like the same situation like it was before and even the Yellow icon not good either too. It also need to be return Blue icon. The Home page not really important to me yet. It usually first opened it does go to…
14th ranked
- Don't see your idea?