AOL App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
172 results found
-
When I read an email notification that sounds interesting, I click on that notification and the AOL app says that email doesn’t exist
I’ll get a notification of an email that sounds interesting and so I tap the notification to read the email. The app opens and then says the email cannot be found! This has happened numerous times and it is frustrating!
121st ranked -
Class Action Suit against AOL?
I wonder if anyone on these posts has the time to initiate a class action suit against AOL for not blocking the obscene and other spam received after many of us followed the procedures to filter out or block those and they kept coming for a long time. Is anyone still getting those types of emails? Class action suits result in only a few dollars for each person but it seems the only way to disincentivize large companies from abusing us.
121st ranked -
“Read the Full Story”
Why have you added “Read the Full Story” to the news feed? When you open the link the actual article does not open. Just unrelated articles, ads, etc…it’s pure clickbait!
Please go back to the old format.99th ranked -
53rd ranked
-
Yellow aol app is not working
Yellow aol app is not working but the blue aol app is working. Emails are not updating even after reinstalling it. I was advised to submit feedback after contacting AOL technical support
121st ranked -
It doesn’t work!
Mail comes in but reading it says Error!
121st ranked -
Remove Deals and Savings Notification
There should be a way to opt out of the daily "Deals and Savings" notification on AOL app. I am an iOS user and it has been very annoying to see the app notify me and I assume it's an email but instead it's just the "deals and savings."
I don't mind having ads within the app, but to have the ads extend beyond the app and into my notifications is predatory behavior. Please remove for everyone or at least make an option in settings to opt out of those specific ads.
76th ranked -
Fix the full screen pop up ads, can’t access mail at all.
Visual BUG per Cust Service. Once in inbox ~3-5 sec screen goes white w/pop up ad in center. Only navigation buttons are New Mail, Home. You can go back to mail screen but in 3-5 seconds it just repeats the issue again. Not enough time to open emails or anything. Phone support unable to help, advised I log issue here. I’ve been unable to use AOL app since 2/23 AM. Deleted app, Reinstalled, ran updates, rebooted, nothing fixes it. Please correct or I’ll be forced to change email service to another provider. ASAP Regards, RebSm5
76th ranked -
99th ranked
-
121st ranked
-
Hacked
Log in. I can’t log in. Geek Squad helped me on my computer password works fine however when I try to use it on my iPhone it tells me it’s incorrect. I can’t get to yall.
121st ranked -
Logging onto AOL app after changing password is impossible
I simply changed my password and now the AOL app on my iPhone will not let me log in! I’ve tried everything! And yo want me to pay for any assistance with your app! I guess after 30 years with AOL you want me to leave for GMail! Congrats - I’ve had it with AOL!
99th ranked -
Need Aol Support? Try These Proven Contact Methods
Aol Customer Support Number +1 844-588-2505
Aol New Mail has a clean design and useful features, but there are several areas where it could be improved to provide a better user experience.
First, performance and reliability could be improved. The mail interface can sometimes feel slow, especially when loading folders, searching emails, or switching between messages. Faster loading times and smoother performance would make daily use much more efficient.
Second, spam filtering and email organization could be smarter. While spam detection exists, important emails still occasionally end up in the spam or bulk folders. Improving AI-based filtering and giving users…
121st ranked -
How do
How do I set my phone to where sexual content is not sent on to me on an hourly basis? I have lots of screenshots. Would you like to trace them to see where they are coming from and making AOL look very unprofessional?
121st ranked -
A New Way to Catch Up
Please can I turn off the daily “A new way to catch up” notification. It is so irritating and the only way I can see to stop it is to turn off all notifications which isn’t ideal.
121st ranked -
Remove the “sent by the new AOL” app signature
I wanna be able to delete that permanently, I don’t want your AOL app signature on my sent emails.
121st ranked -
Support “ Pinch & Zoom “ for pics & vids like the AP News Service does.
Support “ Pinch & Zoom “ for pics & vids like the AP News Service does.
76th ranked -
Fix app to not override .ics calendar entry date with current date
When receiving an external email with an attached .ics calendar invitation entry, the app overrides the .ics calendar date with the current date in the Apple iOS environment
76th ranked -
The app’s opening yellow screen “holds” and delays in opening the app
The last 2 app updates have not fixed this delay in the app actually opening. Both the AOL app and iOS are current recent versions.
121st ranked -
Fix the latest update
The latest update leaves the READ EMAILS in my Inbox. I’m hoping a new update will come soon, this is a mess.
121st ranked
- Don't see your idea?